February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Boehringer Ingelheim is working on breakthrough therapies that transform lives, today and for generations to come. As a leading research-driven biopharmaceutical company, the company creates value through innovation in areas of high unmet medical need. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. More than 52,000 employees serve over 130 markets in the three business areas, Human Pharma, Animal Health, and Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Partner with the business client community to identify and analyze business needs and provide innovative recommendations for technology solutions. Simultaneously manage all IT aspects of projects in support of the established business objectives for assigned clients and major functional area(s). Responsibilities primarily include leading and participating in projects, and may include baseline support, administrative and maintenance duties.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consulting and Analysis: Meet regularly with defined clients and stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs. Determine requirements to present possible solutions or improvements.
- Client Support: Perform baseline system support, administrative and maintenance duties for assigned systems. Troubleshoot application and system problems and take corrective actions.
- Project/Solution Activities: Support goals by participating on project teams. Deliver on assigned tasks and action items.
- Technical Focus: Serve as an expert on existing applications/systems and underlying architecture. Employ comprehensive knowledge to influence technology decisions. Identify IT or Pharma industry processes or technologies that could provide BI with a competitive advantage.
- Documentation: Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities
- Associate degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field with a minimum of eleven (11) years experience; or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or MIS, or related field with minimum nine (9) years of experience; or a Master degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field with minimum seven (7) years of experience; or relevant Business or IT experience of minimum of eleven (11) years.
- Solid understanding of HR and IT HR concepts, specifically, in HR processes for Payroll, Time, Benefits Administration and Personnel Administration.
- Understand integration technologies within the SAP eco-system and platforms, especially SAP SuccessFactors, Employee Central Payroll and Workforce Software.
- Experienced supporting HR in the execution of Payroll and Time.
- Experienced working within a multi-cultural and cross-functional organization in major global companies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English with the ability to engage across different seniority levels.
- Demonstrates effective and timely decision-makings with strong conflict resolution/intervention skills.
- Able to balance the “Big Picture” view with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- User-centric focused.
- Onsite/Flex*: This position is considered site based with flexibility for remote working. Working onsite a minimum of 2-3 days per week is required. Remote working norms will be clarified during the interview process
What we offer
Compensation: This position offers a base salary typically between $111,000.00 and $183,000.00 USD. There is opportunity to consider higher compensation above this range based on business need, candidate experience and or skills. The position may be eligible for a role specific variable or performance based bonus and or other compensation elements