Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to our mission is building a team of adventurous individuals determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves constantly. Stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking. Reframing old problems. Seeking new solutions. And operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty. While our backgrounds are diverse, our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Do you like doing the impossible? We’d love to hear from you.
Rivian is seeking a detail oriented, data driven root cause problem solver with the technical chops to shed light on the performance and productivity, among other critical aspects, of the Commercial Operations organization.
- Be a key member of a high caliber Commercial Operations Business Operations team that generates insight into operational performance, recommends solutions to enable the overall performance of Commercial Ops and upstream partners.
- Examine key business data by identifying, cleaning, and providing analysis and insights. validating data fidelity and creating data where none currently exists.
- Developing tools that deliver insights to stakeholders, automate workflows, and improve data accuracy. Build dashboards, tools, and predictive models for business groups to help visualize or monitor data in areas like operations, sales, performance, and/or customer engagement. Providing ongoing data mining efforts to key in on trends and areas of continuous improvement
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and share insights on how Commercial should run/shift our business and priorities. Work with team across Commercial to understand trends over time, and to identify areas of opportunity within policies, products, and procedures
- Generate insights and present findings to senior management using data visualization and presentation programs to suggest business recommendations
- Key partners to collaborate with include Manufacturing & Engineering, Various Operations Teams, Finance & Accounting, People Team, Strategy, Marketing
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: [ $168,000 - $193,000 ] (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.