December 1, 2023
About Our Company
👋 We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company.
AI + Data + CRM = Customer Magic. ✨
Job Description & Responsibilities
Salesforce is looking for a highly effective team member to structure, lead, and deliver technically focused programs and improvements in support of our Global Renewals organization. These programs address the immediate execution needs of the business, while also driving improvements that allow our business to scale, optimize revenue, and improve the customer experience.
The Sr. Renewals Business Analyst is responsible for Renewals objects and automation portfolio, multi-functional requirements gatherings, and liaising between business and IT on the execution of requirements. The role will require business analysis work as well as the ability to partner and collaborate with team members throughout Salesforce. The Sr. Renewals Business Analyst should have broad expertise and specific knowledge of the SaaS industry.
The Sr. Renewals Business Analyst is a teammate who understands the need to build positive relationships with key partners within Success, Renewals, Finance, Sales Operations, and Sales. The role comes with a responsibility to align project and operational work with the goals and values of Salesforce.
- Provide management with complete visibility of scope, timeline, requirements, benefits and return on investment for each project.
- Lead consultative engagements with business partners on business goals, challenges and data needed to support the strategy and proactively make recommendations.
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies; solicit executive involvement as required.
- Manage partnerships with internal partners and vendors on projects.
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support project scope and ongoing operations.
- Leverage data and insights to define and support Renewals process modifications and improvements and enable efficient business recommendations.
- Partner closely with systems and IT organizations within Salesforce to implement technical aspects of projects or develop new tools to support our people and process.
- Partner with enablement teams and field to ensure proper training and change management for all program activities.
- Represent the Renewals team on broader cross-functional projects involving other parts of the business as needed.
- 5+ years experience in Renewals/SalesOps/IT functional disciplines preferably in a SAAS environment
- Professional Business Analyst experience, or focus in project/program management.
- Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and system design methodologies
- Strong organizational, operational, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to structure and transition complex problems to solutions.
- Superb attention to detail, oral, written, and presentation skills, and confident communicator.
- Flexible schedule, the ability to work with our global Renewals teams in different time zones.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to see the big picture, innovate and adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Advanced Knowledge of Business Systems - Salesforce.com (certification a plus), contract management, CPQ/Quoting, system error bug triage
- Experience performing analysis on large datasets - Python/SQL, Tableau/Einstein Analytics
What we offer
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $97,300 to $146,000.
For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $88,500 to $121,700.
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $88,500 to $133,800.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $97,300 to $146,000.