Popular continuously aims to build on its reputation for sound financial guidance, identifying areas of opportunity, and creating innovative partnerships that will enhance our clients’ banking experience. We are committed to making dreams happen, by providing financial solutions every step of the way.
In October 2021, K2 Capital Group became part of Popular Equipment Finance, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Popular Bank.
For over 120 years, Popular, Inc. has been successfully providing top-tier financial solutions to consumers, small businesses, corporations, and governmental organizations. Our steadfast commitment to serving our customers and local communities stands at the core of our institutional values.
Today, we operate in the U.S., with branches in New York, New Jersey, and South Florida, as well as Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
Advance your career with a position at Popular Bank. Our bottom line is you.
The Popular Bank Deposit Product team is looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will partner with leaders and analysts across the Bank to innovate, build, and grow our Deposit Product program.
We are an exciting team focused on transforming the business from the ground up. If you’re motivated to get things done with a high degree of autonomy, then this is the job for you. You will partner and lead dialogue with cross-functional teams to build consensus. It’s an exciting opportunity where you will see the results of your contributions through revenue growth and improved client satisfaction.
In This Position, You Will
- Lead the process for gathering and prioritizing business requirements from product managers, UX, and different business and operational units, maintaining a prioritized, product-level backlog for operational improvements.
- Derive insights from product health trackers, complaints logs, competitive intelligence, and other sources, to proactively identify opportunities for enhancements, close competitive gaps, and make process improvements to increase client satisfaction and utilization.
- Work with stakeholders to execute product-related projects from inception through release, being hands-on through requirements gathering to design and launch of product and operational solutions.
- Communicate project plans and outcomes with senior stakeholders, including assessing and analyzing the impact of proposed or actual projects on KPIs and OKRs.
- Manage multiple, complex projects to ensure on-time quality deliverables.
- Analyze product performance and profitability and provide actionable insights with client and business impact
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate risk
- Develop and lead execution of Product-related processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Credit, Legal, Finance, Compliance, Operations, and Executive Management
- Respond to regulatory exams and audits
To Be Considered, You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of financial product reporting experience
- Experience in deposit products (consumer or commercial) and associated regulatory framework highly preferred.
- Demonstrable success in leading complex operational projects from requirements through inception, particularly as relating to deposit products.
- Ability to plan, manage, collaborate, and influence cross-regional and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to identify opportunities, understand complex challenges and implement improvements.
- Ability to think strategically as well as to be able to manage details.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing mid-sized projects
Salary Range Information
Our base salary for this position located in New York generally ranges between $120,000.00 and $133,000.00 annually, depending on business need and on your qualifications and experience. Base salary does not include incentive compensation, commission, or any other type of remuneration or benefits.