August 31, 2023
About Our Company
ICF is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
Job Description & Responsibilities
ICF’s Contracts & Administration (C&A) Operations team provides life-cycle management of group level projects and company-wide initiatives to achieve client outcomes. The C&A Operations team is seeking a Sr. Operations Analyst to work cross functionally between C&A and Corporate Information Technology (CIT). The role is responsible for identifying and solving issues relating to the performance of internal business processes and systems and contributing to C&A Operations activities projects.
The right candidate will be customer focused, bring business acumen and experience leveraging systems and data to advance scalable operational outcomes and driving projects to successful completion.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify technical business and system needs, translate those needs into actionable requirements, test criteria, scenarios, and monitoring
- Manage small projects by setting expectations and priorities and making sure all agreed upon deliverables are met to implement process or systems improvements, create guidance, resource materials, and conduct training
- Governance of tools, systems, and cross-functional processes used within the team
- Develop reporting and tracking to help monitor and report the progress of various projects and operational metrics (completion, accuracy, and timeliness) to meet Key Performance Indicators around these transaction)
- Develop and manage SharePoint sites and business processes using Microsoft Power Platform
- Provide project performance status reporting and generate agendas and briefings for leadership meetings
- Provide periodic and ad hoc status reports focused on progress, newly identified issues, closed issues, and challenges
- Serve as a technical interface between group stakeholders and IT team to manage systems’ access rights, conduct functional monitoring of key systems, assist with break-fix issues, and drive continuous improvement with current applications
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Investigate and analyze variances in exceptions reports and follow-up on outstanding issues
- Use data to help leadership understand business patterns and trends to make informed decisions
- Drive operational excellence and stability by maintaining change control and data governance management
- Work with internal teams to maintain data accuracy and integrity in key systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a business-related field such as business management, business intelligence, analysis, operations, or project management
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing, configuring and managing Power Bi Dashboards, Power Automate (ability to use OOTB application actions and controls as well as general HTTP request actions), PowerApps and SharePoint (understanding of SharePoint architecture, permissions and customization options) from development through production
- 3+ years of Experience using excel, SQL, Power Query, and other scripting languages to facilitate data analysis and data mapping
- 3+ years of experience coordinating, managing and leading projects to successful completion
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (including Excel, SharePoint, Azure DevOps, Dynamics, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- An understanding of how business process steps impact relevant data elements
- Experience with any or all of the following: status reporting, metrics reporting and analysis, resource tracking, deliverable tracking, issue and risk tracking and monitoring.
- Experience documenting business rules and impacted processes or systems and functional and technical specifications to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to gather, document and understand technical and operational requirements and create mockups.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, comprehend the intent of stakeholders’ needs, and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities.
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems to develop technical solutions
- Team player with collaborative approach for managing complicated scenarios with a problem-solving mindset
- Highly analytical individual with the ability to connect tasks to see the big picture
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint and GovWin
What we offer
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position.
The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00