August 31, 2023
About Our Company
In 1958, our founder, Momofuku Ando created the world’s first instant noodles. On a trip to the U.S. in 1966, Mr. Ando noticed Americans curiously eating forkfuls of noodles out of cups, instead of using bowls and chopsticks. With that simple observation, the worldwide Cup Noodles® phenomenon was born. Shortly after, Nissin officially put down its roots in the U.S. In 1972, our Gardena, CA, plant started production of Top Ramen®—the first instant ramen manufactured and sold in the U.S. And ever since, Nissin Foods USA has been creating jobs, launching careers and sharing the joy of noodles with the world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Sr. ERP Business Analyst specializes in operations (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management), optimizes operational performance by elevating understanding of ERP Systems and improving ERP procedures and governance. Responsible for designing and optimizing data infrastructure (Hardware/Software) to support more accurate, consistent, and timely operation of the company’s business application systems. Auditing and Compliance initiatives will be at the heart of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as key liaison between Operations stakeholders and IT leveraging Microsoft Business Central ERP.
- Identify and validate the business needs and requirements by mapping out current-state, and identifying gaps (process, data capture, and /or technology).
- Recommend solutions to close gaps and implement operational efficiency “quick-wins.”
- Designs optimal data architecture to support the business needs and requirements by initiating and managing new projects, discovery, and mock-up for each stage of ERP process.
- Revisit all data tables, propose change requirements and evaluate impact to all cross-functional partners.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensure Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Leverage IT and BI counterparts to support/sustain the business needs & requirements by partnering with outsourced IT vendor to develop ERP.
- Migrate tested changes to production using established change control policies.
- Knowledge of EDI platform as it pertains to ERP sales order and outbound document automation.
- J-SOX, ITIL, and Internal Compliance Control evidence collection and administration in ongoing, monthly, and annual collections.
Qualifications and Requirements
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent and three (3) years or more of related business experience within retail, brokers or manufacturing industries or equivalent combination of training, education and experience. CPG industry experience is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics Navision/Business Central, including backend data structure and development processes.
- Deep knowledge of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and when needed, the ability to support Sales and Finance/Accounting operations, process, and procedures.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Detailed written, verbal and collaborative skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, especially MS Excel and Access
What we offer
$90,000/yr - $100,000/yr