September 6, 2023
About Our Company
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, move, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Financial Business Analyst at Epicor, you'll analyze both internal and customer requirements, skillfully translating these needs into precise specifications and crafting effective solutions. In addition to this pivotal role, you will manage and oversee the financial aspects of employee benefits and retirement programs within your designated region, ensuring comprehensive and strategic financial planning.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, product managers and developers to gather product requirements. Will workmore directly with customers and have more domain knowledge.
- Writes business and customer requirements, including scope, priorities and acceptance criteria.
- Documents business and technical requirements and works with multiple teams to prioritize and validate features.
- Completes validation of product at the end of the development cycle.
- Discovers complex problems and requirements and designs solutions.
- Answers questions from development team about features and requirements, may collaborate with product management team as required.
- May present demonstrations of finished work to customers.
- Performs demonstrations of sprint reviews.
- Acts a mentor for other team members.
- Works on projects of greater complexity and uncertainty.
- Builds out project plans, priorities, and timelines for Product leadership
- Identifies new scope as a result of demonstrations as well as prioritizes and completes impact analysis of scope changes.
What You Will Likely Bring:
- Knowledge of employee benefits including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) plans, FMLA, and COBRAs.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to complete tasks on deadlines.
What Could Set You Apart:
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Experience in either software preSales or Solution Engineering preferred
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
- Customer/client orientation.
- Analytical & strategic thinking skills.
- Mentorship skills.
What we offer
$70,000/yr - $180,000/yr