August 31, 2023
About Our Company
StimLabs was founded in 2015 with a desire to advance the state of regenerative medicine. In pursuit of this goal, StimLabs has gathered exceptional scientific and clinical minds to develop and commercialize new bioactive technologies. Within a year of its inception, StimLabs conceptualized and launched a suite of amniotic-derived products, developed an extensive product pipeline across a range of clinical applications, and established a portfolio of intellectual property.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Business Analyst (BA) works closely with the business and technical teams, to elicit, refine and document requirements and/or user stories in a manner that both reflects the true need of the business, and holistically and comprehensively outlines the solution need for IT leads, architects, and developers. Within this role the candidate needs to possess knowledge of Good Practice (GxP) quality software validation processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With a continuous improvement mindset, the Senior Business Analyst looks for opportunities to refine processes, tools, techniques, and standards, creating efficiency within the BA process while delivering concise, complete, and comprehensible requirements for features, functions, and behaviors of the needed solution(s).
- Uses sophisticated analytical approaches and independent judgment to proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes.
- Match application features and conventions to business requirements and help implement these with business users, especially Infor/Syteline ERP systems.
- Recommend policy and best practices for use of newly implemented technologies.
- Understand business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs in business areas of: Sales, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Contribute to training key users in support of upgrades and enhancements to Infor/Syteline ERP system.
- Works independently with stakeholders to prioritize configuration requirements and is primary resource on complex issues within a clear framework of accountability.
- Strong ability to generate detailed documentation of requirements based on verbal communication.
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to analyze best practices for implementing different areas of the company intranet.
- Able to continually add to knowledgebase, and share acquired knowledge with colleagues in an efficient manner
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex problems in a fast-paced, startup-like atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, organizational skills, and a strong business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide non-technical explanations for technical solutions
- Native or proficiency in English
- Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Builds and maintains relationships with Business Stakeholders
- Expert in MS Office tools including, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
- 5+ years of experience in conducting requirements sessions, writing requirements, and developing use cases or user stories
- Demonstrated competency of/ in: Business Analysis best practices; Computer System Validation best practices (SDLC); Project Lifecycle best practices (PLC)
Impress Us Even More (Preferred)
- Familiarity with test automation (SmartBear)
- Knowledge of cGDP/cGTP/cGMP and experience with validation within an FDA regulated facility
- Knowledge of IEC 62304 (FDA Software Validation), FDA quality systems regulation, and FDA 21 CFR part 11
- 3+ years of experience in Infor/Syteline ERP systems and processes a plus, but not mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in any Agile tools (e.g., JIRA, Monday, etc.)
- Hybrid Environment: Work is primarily performed in an office environment with some ability for remote work after a prescribed time in the job.
- ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview.
What we offer
Annual base compensation range $85,000 - $130,000