Founded to enable the electrification of everything - from tiny medical, consumer and commercial devices to every possible flavor and size of transportation - Group14 brings new finely-tuned performance capabilities to the era of the lithium-silicon battery. Our novel composite materials and our industrial process to make them reliably answer the cost, scale and performance barriers that have slowed the world’s transition towards the all-electric future.
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Applications/Development & Integrations Manager and will have in scope the end-to-end management of Group14’s ERP and ancillary tooling. They will work closely with stakeholders, GRC, Infosec, and business unit leaders to
develop, build, maintain, and support Group14’s financial, supply chain, and manufacturing processes.
Who You Are
- A strong communicator, able to translate business strategy to structured processes.
- A collaborator who thrives in ambiguity and with greenfield work.
- A forward thinker able to balance best or standard practice and customization as appropriate.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with leaders and stakeholders on relevant business requirements, functionalities, and outcomes.
- Providing ERP product management including request intake, road mapping, work prioritization.
- Leading the design, build, and release of changes to the ERP including directing consultants, platform partners, etc.
- Ensuring the ongoing compliance and conformity of the ERP to relevant regulations and standards, e.g., SOX, NIST, ISO27001.
What We’re Looking For
- Expertise with enterprise ERP platforms, especially SAP Business ByDesign and S/4HANA - both on-premises and cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement business processes & practices from the ground up.
- A strong ability to translate technical jargon and functionality into outcome-driven narratives for business leaders.
- Experience in high growth environments, balancing urgencies today with stability tomorrow.
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, e.g., US GAAP, SOX, IFRS.
Other Qualities We’d Love For You To Have
- Familiarity with manufacturing, industrial, and chemical engineering verticals.
- Deep experience with migrating ERPs, e.g. from a midsize platform to enterprise.
Group14 Offers Compelling Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Benefits are 100% paid for by the company for employees (80% for dependents)
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Stock options