CoBank is a cooperative bank serving vital industries across rural America. The bank provides loans, leases, export financing and other financial services to agribusinesses and rural power, water and communications providers in all 50 states. The bank also provides wholesale loans and other financial services to affiliated Farm Credit associations serving more than 75,000 farmers, ranchers and other rural borrowers in 23 states around the country.
At CoBank, a Senior Enterprise Business Analyst collaborates with key business stakeholders to identify problems or opportunities, understand the enterprise benefits and value, identify potential solutions, develop recommendations for preferred solutions, and define success metrics and outcomes. The Senior Enterprise Business Analyst partners with the business and project requester at a strategic level in analyzing processes, products, resources and systems related to the initiatives in scope for the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO).
Comfortable with complexity and adept at finding the breakthroughs needed to solve complex challenges and balancing sometimes competing objectives. Demonstrates interpersonal skills as they function as a communication link or liaison between leadership, business units and technology connecting business requirements and opportunities in a way that supports both business and technology strategies.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Takes the lead in the development of a business case for initiatives including laying out objectives, options, cost benefit analysis, resource requirements, key stakeholders, business and technical impacts of proposed changes.
- Elicitation, analysis and prioritization of both business, technical, functional and experience requirements.
- Manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Continuously analyze the project happenings to ensure proposed solution is in alignment with the goals and requirements.
- Assists with user acceptance testing, and the tracking, and resolution of related issues. Supports the project hand-off process and gathering of lessons learned.
- Validates requirements and assures that outcomes are aligned with the CoBank business goals and business requirements.
- Defines and develops business process workflow diagrams and data flow diagrams to identify, supplement and clarify business opportunities and the underlying business requirements.
- Collaborates with business and technology leaders in identifying and developing short-term and long-term solutions to improve the business, including the development of solution options in support of proposed changes.
- Works with CoBank vendor management and the legal group, as required, to identify, source, and review new business technologies, potential services, and any supporting contracts – strong ability to communicate with vendors and other third parties when representing CoBank. Adept with contracts and any key underlying terms and conditions.
- Promotes and supports organizational change management objectives, including training and end user adoption of new technologies and solutions.
- Communicates regularly with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and the project team to ensure alignment, understand progress against deliverables, and identify issues and solutions as needed.
A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. When you choose a career with CoBank, you make a difference by doing work that matters. In order to be the best, we hire the best!
Remarkable Benefits Offered By CoBank
- Competitive Compensation & Incentive
- Hybrid work model - flexible work arrangements for most positions
- Benefits Packages, including: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- CoBank University robust curriculum –associate training and development, including higher education tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding 401k – up to 6% matching and an additional 3% non-elective contribution
- Time-Off Packages – Vacation 15+ days, 10 Paid Sick Days, and 11 Paid Holidays
- Community Impact – United Way Angel Day, Volunteer Day and Associate Directed Contribution
- Associate Resource Groups – creating a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Recognize a fellow associate with “GEM” awards, including a monetary value
- On-site Fitness Center and Cafe
- ECO transportation pass provided to every Denver associate