Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at stryker.com and careers.stryker.com.
Why supply chain at Stryker?
As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
Who We Want-
- Data-driven influencers. People who can blend data from multiple sources and translate that information into a compelling story to drive real business impact.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data, and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What You Will Do
The Business Analyst will harness the power of data to facilitate informed decision-making and craft compelling narratives. You will collaborate closely with our Field Offices, ensuring the attainment of optimal customer service levels and satisfaction, all within the broader mission of establishing a more streamlined and financially lucrative supply chain.
- Manage and enhance the ops intelligence reporting platform for improved efficiency and decision-making, ensuring data integrity and continuous optimization
- Engage with key stakeholders in monthly and quarterly business reviews to evaluate progress on initiatives, strategic objectives, and gather valuable feedback
- Translate complex data insights into impactful presentations tailored to executive leadership, effectively communicating findings and their business implications
- Leverage data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to create visually engaging dashboards and reports that convey complex information to diverse audiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define KPIs, metrics, and data collection processes based on business needs
- Analyze data for patterns, trends, and anomalies to inform business strategies and initiatives
- Assist in developing data-driven tactical and strategic guidance for business stakeholders
- Investigate and resolve reporting issues in a timely manner, providing expertise as needed
$73,100 - $152,400 salary plus bonus eligible + benefits. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
- Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.