December 3, 2023
About Our Company
Supplyframe is the leading Design-to-Source Intelligence platform for the global electronics value chain, with solutions that interpret billions of intent, demand, supply and risk signals to deliver insights through the design-to-market product lifecycle.
A community of over 10 million engineering and supply chain professionals engage with our search, media, and SaaS solutions to optimize in excess of $120 billion in annual direct materials spend.
Supplyframe is headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices around the world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Report To: Sr. Director of Media Strategy & Insights | Department: Global Marketing I Location: Hybrid (Pasadena, CA)
What You’ll Be Doing:
Supplyframe, recently acquired by Siemens, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to perform the following:
- Support the creation and execution of media business strategy and roadmap for data and insights
- Lead all aspects of analytics trends / landscape in the electronics industry. Identify relevant trends and data sources to explore, pilot, and integrate into Supplyframe’s data ecosystem
- Define data governance and business processes for data usage
- Prototype and deliver new intelligence, insights, and reporting capabilities
- Build business requirements documentation for engineering to deliver new solutions / improve existing capabilities.
- Work with engineering teams to deliver these capabilities to market
- Maintain and improve existing reporting and analytics capabilities
- Media reporting
- E-Commerce reporting
- Design, sourcing, price, lead time, stock indices
- Velocity insights
- Monthly market insights
- CIQ data requirements and needs
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as needed by sales and CSM for internal or external (customer) uses
Who/What We Are Looking For:
- Possess 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in agile environment
- You have 5 years of recent experience crafting and driving business strategy and roadmap for data insights for supply chain software, electronics, technology, SaaS products (or similar field)
- Possess sophisticated Excel skills and at least 2 years of hands-on experience analyzing raw data using business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Highly skilled is capturing competitive marketing data and analyzing for business and sales teams
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly translate business information into technical data for engineering team.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or similar subject areas
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze sophisticated data and build stories
Preferred, But Not Required:
- An understanding of the global electronics supply chain industry
- SaaS product knowledge a plus
Important Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
What we offer
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment in an entrepreneurial environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $205,000 and is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training.