September 12, 2023
About Our Company
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Transform technology into opportunity as a Business Analyst (Senior) with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Business Analyst (Senior) you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Business Analyst (Senior) joining our team to coordinate development teams and drive forward our clients mission.
How a Business Anlayst (senior) Will Make An Impact
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems. Coordinates with business and technology teams.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; able to manage project tasks, scope change, and schedules to keep projects on-track.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases. Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application configuration and programs.
- Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Ensures that the application designs meet business requirements.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
- Required Technical Skills: JIRA, Confluence, Agile Development, AWS
- Security Clearance Level: Ability to obtain USDA Public Trust
- Required Skills and Abilities: Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Organizational Skills, and Stakeholder Management.
- Location: Remote
- US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident (LPR), or Green Card status required
What we offer
Gdit Is Your Place
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The likely salary range for this position is $77,600 - $116,400, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.