Conduent delivers digital business solutions and services spanning the commercial, government and transportation spectrum – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them.
Through a dedicated global team of approximately 60,000 associates, process expertise, and advanced technologies, Conduent’s solutions and services digitally transform its clients’ operations to enhance customer experiences, improve performance, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Conduent adds momentum to its clients’ missions in many ways including delivering 43 percent of nutrition assistance payments in the U.S., enabling 1.3 billion customer service interactions annually, empowering millions of employees through HR services every year and processing nearly 12 million tolling transactions every day.
The Business Analyst, position offers an exciting opportunity to help support our Learning management and health system. You must be detail-oriented with great communication skills, with willingness to learn about the Healthcare industry. Candidates should also be able to effectively multi-task while remaining flexible to changes in priorities and deadlines.
- Participating in the documentation of functional requirements and technical specifications for existing and new applications
- Collaborating and relationship-building with team members and clients
- Having excellent work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Maintaining positive and productive relationships with customers, peers, and superiors
- Acting unconventionally with sound business judgment and thrive in environment with diverse communication styles
- Managing complex assignments with multiple work streams and energetic (and sometimes competing) timelines
- Having familiarity with agile methodology, tools and frameworks, scrum, Kanban
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) concepts and process
- 7+ years of experience as Business analyst.
- Demonstrate Extensive experience in SNAP/TANF
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Project
- Experience understanding of SharePoint end user experience, sites, libraries, lists and groups
- Have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your workday.
- Flexible Working Hours: Flex the times you work during the day, allowing you to balance your home life and work when you are the most productive.
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family's needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
- Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $96,250 - $125,000.