December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Our purpose is to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Business Analyst, Technology Workforce Planning will drive a number of key initiatives for workforce planning and Contractor management across Visa's Technology & Operations organization. This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders both within Technology and also with cross-functional teams including Finance, HR, Sourcing, and Legal teams.
Key responsibilities include:
Drive key workforce planning initiatives for Technology & Operations organization including:
- Program management related to establishing new office locations, partnering closely with Technology teams, Human Resources, Real Estate and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Implement process and system improvements for improved workforce plan management
- Strategic planning activities such as assessing new Technology hubs, growth levels in existing sites, and other regulatory considerations
- Reporting, analytics, and dashboards on workforce performance
Lead a number of concurrent workstreams related to establishing a pipeline and supplier management framework for Visa's Application, Development and Maintenance (ADM) contingent suppliers:
- Build and operationalize contingent resource demand pipeline to ensure preferred suppliers understand upcoming resourcing business needs
- Implement process improvements to streamline contingent resource selection and onboarding activities
- Partner closely with Technology teams and Sourcing for on-going governance and supplier management activities
- Manage supplier engagement relations and liaison between hiring managers, Workforce Leads, CWSO and suppliers
- Build dashboards, create executive ready reporting when needed and drive the daily and monthly operations call with suppliers
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field. Advanced degree a plus, but not required
- 7+ years experience in managing cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder programs or activities, ideally with direct experience in workforce planning, procurement operations and/or supplier management
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certification preferred
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
What we offer
The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 118,500.00 to 154,000.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.