September 19, 2023
About Our Company
At Corebridge Financial, we believe action is everything. That’s why every day we proudly partner with financial professionals and institutions to make it possible for more people to take action in their financial lives, for today and tomorrow. Because action is the bridge from planning to outcomes.
Corebridge Financial is a new company, but not a new business. Formerly AIG Life & Retirement, we are one of the largest and most established providers of retirement solutions and insurance products in the United States.
We deliver industry-leading products, platforms and services that move people toward a more secure tomorrow. Our balanced portfolio across the Corebridge enterprise—Individual Retirement, Retirement Services, Life Insurance and Institutional Markets—enables us to manage risk, maximize growth opportunities, and drive positive outcomes for those we serve.
We believe no one achieves a financially secure future by accident—great things happen when people take action.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for performing the Diligent process ensuring SOX controls are followed effectively and timely, internal audit, and internal inquiries. Assist in developing standardized processes and templates with clause libraries, redlining and version control. Utilize technology tools and vendors to facilitate efficient e-Discovery and document review. This role will also be responsible for vendor relationship management for the Software as a Service (“SaaS”) application
- Perform Diligent process ensuring SOX controls are followed effectively and timely
- Responsible for completing internal audit and internal inquiries
- Assist in supporting the LCR SaaS applications, perform UAT, identify system improvements, work with IT and vendor to implement enhancements & identify efficiencies for all LCR systems.
- Assist in creating, implementing & maintaining standardized processes and templates with clause libraries, redlining and version control
- Assist in identifying team Key Performance Indicators, develop necessary reports
- Assist in the development & creation of Legal & Compliance teams required reporting
- Assist in maintaining Legal & Compliance SharePoint sites
- Assist in ensuring compliance with enterprise level policies and audit requirements
- Assist in managing central contract repository enabling searchability and proactive management of renewals, milestones, adherence, etc.
- Assist in develop roadmap for efficiency and innovation through technology
- Ensure tools comply with privacy, information security & Access requirements
- Assist in analyzing emerging legal operations trends and advise on upgrades and improvements to business processes and tools
- Drive a culture that promotes collaboration, innovation, diversity, and inclusion, lead through example
What You Need To Know
- 7+ years’ experience in project management and or third-party vendor management or comparable management role in a global, highly matrixed organization.
- Strong track record in managing, high profile projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; MBA or other advanced degree or relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of project management, vendor management, technology tools, metrics/KPI’s.
- Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems as well as the ability to learn rapidly, adapt quickly to change, exercise influence, and manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and collaborating with a wide range of colleagues to quickly deliver solutions.
- Established strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial and collaborative in approach and style.
- Ability to work independently and work within the organization to obtain results within the desired times-frames.
What we offer
What our employees like most about working for Corebridge Financial Life & Retirement
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our “Giving Back” policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress. Don’t believe us? We put our money where our mouth is! Corebridge Financial will give you up to 16 hours a year paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are our most important asset therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay.
Benefit package includes
- Paid Time Off Corebridge Financial recognizes the importance of work life balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24!
- 17 paid holidays per calendar year.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan which will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K - $1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus Corebridge Financial automatically contributes an additional 3% into your 401K regardless of if you enroll or not.
For positions based in Woodland Hills, California, the base salary range is $98,000-120,00 In addition, the position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.