Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Panda currently operates in over 2,000 locations and we continue to grow more than 100 new units annually.
Founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng are deeply committed to being the world leader in people development, providing growth opportunities for associates professionally and personally at every level.
Panda Restaurant Group fosters a genuine family environment with community-building activities including Panda Cares charitable events and athletic pursuits that range from team triathlons to fun runs and Dragon Boat races.
The Information Systems Senior Business Systems Analyst formulates and defines business systems project scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. This position considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. With this knowledge, the Senior Business Systems Analyst develops or modifies moderate to complex information system requirement documentation and communicates system documentation to various teams, including training. This position guides and advises less-experienced Business System Analysts.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Responsible for interaction with business users, including eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include detailed overviews, workflows, business rules, interface design and definitions, data analysis, and data mapping to users and development teams.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test desired functionality changes
- Utilizing project management methodology, manages multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Develop training materials and user documentation
- Be an integral part of of Proof of Concepts for new vendor selections for both hardware and software projects
- Provide research and solutions for product teams
- Recommend and institute BSA best practices, methodology, and tools
- Train and develop lower level analysts.
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IS or related field
- Minimum five years of experience, preferably in a retail environment
- Successful completion of initial and periodically required trainings
- Obtaining a valid Food Handler's Card within 30 days of employment is a requirement of this position
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.