February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Blue Origin was founded by Jeff Bezos with the vision of enabling a future where millions of people are living and working in space for the benefit of Earth. In order to preserve Earth, Blue Origin believes that humanity will need to expand, explore, find new energy and material resources, and move industries that stress Earth into space. Blue is working on this today by developing partially and fully reusable launch vehicles that are safe, low cost and serve the needs of all civil, commercial and defense customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Blue Fiber team at Blue Origin is looking for a forward thinking analyst with experience building or implementing enterprise level business processes relating digital threads across the ecosystem. The role will work with multi-functional engineering, program and product management teams to build and deliver digital threads for Blue Origin.
Join us for this unique opportunity to influence the future of space exploration.
We are looking for someone to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to positively impact safe human spaceflight. Passion for our mission and vision is required!
- Lead business process analysis through problem elicitation, solution proposal, technical design phases, identifying, tracking and resolving issues
- Implement and maintain the digital thread for products or systems
- Works with building dashboarding metrics with Design & Prototype Data Analytics team to deliver relevant views to the BUs, leadership, and the organization.
- Design and build the necessary software and systems to connect and integrate all the data and information generated throughout the product's lifecycle
- Work closely with other collaborators, such as designers, engineers, and manufacturers, to ensure that the digital thread is effective and provides the necessary information to support decision-making
- Continually improve Blue Fiber's processes to meet the evolving needs of the organization
- Solve any issues that arise with digital threads and the digital ecosystem
- Train other team members on BPMN and activity modeling processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 2-5 years of developing digital thread solutions
- 2-5 year developing cloud native, scalable distributed systems
- 2-5 year process design, documentation and implementation
- Experience with BPMN and business process automation using tools like Activit/Camunda/eQube-MI etc.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar analytical field.
- Experience with BPMN, UML, MBSE, SysML practices
- Passion for Science fiction (Sci Fi), Strategy/Space gaming experience
- Passion for Blue Origin’s mission and enabling the future of space exploration
What we offer
Compensation range for on site CO applicants is $105,869-$155,274
Compensation range for on site WA applicants is $115,139-$168,869
Compensation range for on site CA applicants is $115,139-$168,869