September 19, 2023
About Our Company
Conduent delivers digital business solutions and services spanning the commercial, government and transportation spectrum – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them.
Through a dedicated global team of approximately 60,000 associates, process expertise, and advanced technologies, Conduent’s solutions and services digitally transform its clients’ operations to enhance customer experiences, improve performance, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Conduent adds momentum to its clients’ missions in many ways including delivering 43 percent of nutrition assistance payments in the U.S., enabling 1.3 billion customer service interactions annually, empowering millions of employees through HR services every year and processing nearly 12 million tolling transactions every day.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Senior Manager, Business Analyst
Would you like to lead a team of consultative business analysts?
Do you like to use your expertise to help solve client's people, process, and technology issues?
About The Role –
As the Senior Manager, Business Analyst, you will oversee the utilization of the Business Analyst team, who liaises between customers and IT to define business requirements for systems fixes and enhancements.
- Interprets the data to tell a story that answers business questions; looks for the so-what behind the numbers. Train others on how to uncover insights and recommendations.
- Guides/Mentors the team to proactively identify performance issues
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in Operations, quality, training, in order to understand processes and identify gaps that may be contributing to lower key metric results
- Presenting key insights, solution recommendations, business cases and action plans
- Providing strategic direction, talent management and direction to team
- Building relationships with clients and help identify strategic areas for account growth. Deliver consultative recommendations to clients by drawing from information captured from the team and leveraging industry experience and broad knowledge of business and client strategy
- Facilitating strategic sessions with executives to develop partnership with clients and internal operational or resource group stakeholders
- Building business cases around analytic innovation
- Developing vertical specific and cross industry best practices and learnings
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with 5-7 years related experience, including people managing
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, comfortable with clients and executives
- Have working experience with contact centers and customer satisfaction is preferred
- Have working experience with process improvement, statistical concepts, and applications; knowledge of predictive modeling a plus
- Six Sigma training / certification a plus; Minitab experience a plus, python knowledge a plus
- Have the ability to coach/train, develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback
- Be able to communicate effectively, verbally with stakeholders
- Ability to travel, including potential to travel overseas
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your workday.
What we offer
Perks And Rewards Designed For You
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family's needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we've received for our diversity efforts.