A checkered flag. A scenic panorama unfolding around the bend. A trophy catch. A pulse-quickening stretch of road or trail. Heads turning as you pass by. Even coming home at the end of a hard day's work.
Whatever your pursuit, Yamaha is there, too, pursuing our goals. We want to satisfy our customers and exceed their expectations with products and services of superior quality, unmatched performance, and extraordinary value.
With an ever-expanding line that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more, we at Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., strive to contribute to the quality of life. Your life.
Life can have many exciting, memorable experiences. Creating opportunities for them is what Yamaha is all about.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our SCM team in either Cypress, CA or Marietta, GA. The Senior Business Analyst will apply their strategic and analytical skill to major company challenges. They will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. In this role they work in a collaborative environment that values their insight, encourages them to take on new responsibilities and promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic leadership: Develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for YMFUS in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Leadership: May manage and develop 1-2 analysts. Coaching and mentoring associates with a goal of developing and retaining talent at YMFUS
- Product: Develop and implement new product and pricing strategies for various lending products; lead product level modeling/analytics
- Marketing: Lead direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for select products, and strategic intent for products distributed through the retail channel. Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go-to-market strategies
- Credit Risk: Drive step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behavior, , and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis in collaboration with Risk organization.
- Execution: Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the product strategy. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Partnership: Work closely with colleagues across YMFUS including Risk, Legal & Compliance, IT, Sales, Operations, Finance, and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
What you will need to be successful:
- Master’s Degree in Business or quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Physical Sciences, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in Statistical model building, market research, SQL querying
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis in a corporate setting
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, given that a large part of the business is based on rigorous analytic marketing & credit risk management
- Display an intense focus on achieving both short- and long-term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
The pay range for this position is $83,313 to $146,630. Yamaha intends to offer the selected candidates base pay depending on job-related experience. Base pay is one part of Yamaha's Total Rewards program, our Talent Acquisition team will share more details as candidates progress.