Senior Business Analyst
About Our Company
For more than 160 years, we’ve been committed to making a difference for our
customers, communities and employees.
Our Main Street banking model means we are uniquely rooted in the places where we operate, living in and supporting the communities in which we do business – understanding our customers are our neighbors.
Through our growth into one of the nation’s leading banks, we are helping customers from coast-to-coast protect and grow their wealth. By combining what customers love about community banks with the security, technology, and capabilities of a top bank, we are helping everyone move forward financially.
See how we can make a difference for you.
Job Description & Responsibilities
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. As a Business Analyst Senior, you will be a part of PNC's Consumer Lending Platform Delivery Team. This position is primarily based in a location within PNC’s footprint. Preferred locations are listed in this requisition. Responsibilities require time in the office or in the field on a regular basis. Some responsibilities can be performed remotely. Additional locations may be considered.
- Directs in the research, discovery, collection and interpretation of business requirements, and participates in the development and review of processes and procedures, workflow analytics, and reporting.
- Provides consultation to clients on business designs, problem solving and business analysis to support project management. Develops and maintains of all applicable policy and procedure documentation.
- Independently obtains and identifies the business requirements needed to carry out and improve applicable business processes. Provides expertise and problem-solving for clients and technology teams throughout the business analysis process.
- Translates business needs, processes and/or procedures by partnering with applicable experts and business stakeholders to determine and articulate needs. May communicate with stakeholders and technology teams on moderately complex business requirements, provides gap analysis and facilitates future business process modeling for clients.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
The Consumer Lending Platform Delivery team is responsibilities to delivering change to servicing area, through the ACLS system. The business analyst in this role will be responsible for the Modernization Crew for the ACLS platform. The business analyst should have Agile experience. The Business analyst will be responsible for driving out user stories for new or modified API’s from the source system to distributed systems.
- Agile experience
- Communication skills, including PowerPoint, executive updates and read outs
- Ability to gather requirements
- Design process experience
- Extensive experience in problem solving
- Manage multiple priorities
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
What we offer
Base Salary: $64,000 - $111,000
Placement within the compensation range is based on the specific role and the following factors:
- Individual salary may vary by geographic location/market data
- Lower in range- Building skills and experience in the job
- Mid-range- Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range- Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.