February 29, 2024
About Our Company
CooperSurgical is driven to advance the care of women, babies, and families around the world. We believe in empowering individuals and healthcare professionals in making health and life choices. We are trusted by clinicians worldwide for products, technologies, and services that support a wide range of reproductive solutions, from contraception to fertility and preventative and therapeutic gynecological care.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analysts to support the implementation of new functionality and ongoing technical support of Product Systems (for example PLM, LIMS, eQMS, ERP).
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
The Sr. BSA is responsible for enabling business readiness by helping End Users understand system capability and relate it to their business processes. Their most critical role is in enabling process documentation and thorough testing of the Product System, as configured for CSI. The BSA will also support ongoing training and optimization efforts. A background in Medical Device Product related systems is a big plus.
- Meet with senior management and internal stakeholders to investigate and accurately document business requirements (end-to-end processes flows, business scenarios, Work Instructions, and SOPs)
- Gain approval from stakeholders on business requirements and serve as a point of communication for the business to channel their requests for enhancements and changes, to the business team
- Lead preparation of demonstrations and system walk-throughs for new releases, change requests, and optimization phase design and build
- Perform testing on Product System to confirm correct implementation of the requirements and coordinate UAT testing among business users as needed
- Accurately convey the business requirements to the technical team for implementation
- Clearly document changes for submission to the Change Approvals Board (CAB)
- Hypercare - Be the first point of contact for issues, triage any reported issues, handle whatever can be addressed through training and leveraging existing system functionality etc. or escalate them to the appropriate team member for resolution
- Provide 1:1 or small group support for users who need assistance in using Product Systems
- Setup monthly feedback sessions with users to gather feedback and provide previews of upcoming changes
- Ensure that changes are documented in user guides and collaborate with Training leads to updated training materials.
Travel up to 25% may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years’ experience managing cloud-based Product System implementations. Experience with RA/QA, Operations, and Customer Service, is desirable
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level
- Focusing on quality improvement and data management while ensuring data is reliable and valid
- Develop process improvements by re-engineering and/or integrating new systems and processes with existing ones
- partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and applications quickly
- Ability to lead requirements gathering meetings and gain feedback and input from all participants, and report on the outcome of meetings
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Software proficiency including:
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office apps to document changes, create business presentations
- Expert using data analytic tools – proficient in SQL, advanced excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Graphing functions)
- Knowledge of Reporting tools (ex. Power BI) and hands-on experience using dashboards, reports, and data imports and exports for business use
- Able to understand business processes and document these processes using Visio or other flow-chart tools.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills. PMP certification is a plus
- 7+ years’ experience managing cloud-based Product System implementations.
- Experience with RA/QA, Operations, and Customer Service, is preferred
- Experience in MasterControl, Windchill, Compliance Wire, and Microsoft Dynamics a strong plus
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Product Related solutions for global Medical Device or Pharmaceutical organizations.
- Experience gathering business, technical, and functional requirements
- BA (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration preferred
- PMP or equivalent certification a plus
What we offer
As an employee of CooperSurgical, you'll receive an outstanding total compensation plan. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your paycheck, we offer a great compensation package, medical coverage, 401(k), parental leave, fertility benefits, paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays, and multiple other perks and benefits. Please visit us at www.coopersurgical.com to learn more about CooperSurgical and the benefits of becoming a member of our team.
For U.S. locations that require disclosure of compensation, the starting base pay for this role is between $110,000 - $130,000. The actual base pay includes many factors and is subject to change and modification in the future. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation and benefits.