August 28, 2023
About Our Company
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Progyny is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Business Strategy and Analytics team in New York City. Our team is at the forefront of key initiatives and strategic development of the nation’s leading fertility benefits management company. In this role, you will lead these efforts through data analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and presentations to various internal stakeholders, including executive leadership. This is a unique opportunity to own multiple functions within business development to support the company’s strategic development and growth.
What You'll Do...
- Manage the commercial reporting and analytics function to support clients’ data and reporting requirements
- Present analytical insights to key stakeholders in a way that is easy to understand and actionable
- Build reports and dashboards in Power BI to lead cross-functional efforts to monitor, evaluate, and improve business operations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clients’ KPI’s and develop new KPIs to measure organizational performance toward achieving revenue, quality, and satisfaction targets
- Take a role in identifying trends and client needs to build a short/medium/long-term growth strategy
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of client analytics and reporting as the team scales
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably at a top-tier consulting firm or healthcare company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Comfortable analyzing large sets of data (30M+ rows)
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Looker)
- Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptive and inquisitive; natural problem solver
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction on multiple endeavors at once
- Driven to deliver results with the ability to establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others
What we offer
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Tuesday breakfasts/ Wednesday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
In compliance with New York City's Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary [wage] range for NYC-based applicants is: $92,000 - $102,000. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.