Senior Business Analyst
About Our Company
Panasonic is a leading technology partner to businesses and governments, at the forefront of everything from electric batteries to smart cities to high-tech stadium experiences.
We provide a wide range of integrated solutions across many different industries, including automotive, avionics, energy and utilities, food services and hospitality, retail, government and public safety, logistics, manufacturing, and sports and entertainment.
By anticipating the future, innovating continuously and integrating disruptive technologies, we’re able to produce breakthrough solutions for our clients. Our goal? To create technologies that move us toward a better life and a better world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
What You'll Get To Do:
A filed support leader of EVBB leads SCM or Logistics process innovation projects as a business process designer by leveraging both their knowledge of business processes as well as IT applications and environments that support the business processes. Business analysts generalize in the core SAP ECC or S4HANA modules with a focus on the logistics area and bridges the gap between business users. IT service providers using SAP application, for the purpose of designing and configuring business needs into IT solutions.
- Manage own time and material
- Meet targets assigned
- Interface with all levels of the Panasonic Energy management. Collaborate with PNA Corporate IT staff and management
What You'll Bring:
Education And Experience
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree desired in Business or IT curriculum
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP ERP application functional support or development
- Project management experience for factory innovation
- SAP ECC or S4HANA configuration experience required
- Experience in a foreign company preferable, e.g., Japanese company with local languages
- Identify, research problems
- Determine logical solutions by leveraging expertise and experience
- Use broad systems thinking
- Be creative or innovative
- Regular communications with all levels of Panasonic Energy business unit management
- The ability to influence and persuade management on areas of business improvement is a significant competency.
- Travel up to 50 percent Project site - international (Monterrey, Mexico and Osaka, Japan) or domestic (The Colony, Texas, others)
What we offer
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program