December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Ardent Eagle Solutions is a service and mission-focused Small Business Headquartered in Tampa, Florida with a regional office in the National Capital Region (NCR) to provide technical services to the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and other Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies. The company was founded in 2012 by service-disabled veterans and experienced entrepreneurs with sixty years of combined government service including myriad assignments in the NCR and at USSOCOM and USCENTCOM.
The core values of our company are the backbone of everything we do. All employees are expected to understand and commit themselves to these values every day. This is how we ensure that clients will get excellence in service and quality in work
Job Description & Responsibilities
You will lead or support process improvement projects, analyze program performance, and report progress on the implementing the Department’s Strategic Plan. Over the course of each project, you will collaborate with staff in our office and across the Department to solve unstructured problems by gathering and analyzing data to deliver effective recommendations. You will:
- Balance multiple projects ensuring short- and long-term deadlines are met in accordance with our office’s standard procedures.
- Uphold excellent quality standards for all deliverables.
- Develop project scopes of work, plans of actions and milestones, and analytical approaches.
- Perform research, data analysis, and statistical calculations.
- Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Prepare presentations that analyze progress and strengthen data-driven decision making.
- Compose or edit memoranda, instructions, promotional materials, newsletters, and social media.
- Develop easy-to-understand data visualizations including charts and dashboards.
- Plan, schedule, develop agendas, and take notes for meetings and conferences.
- Ensure data, databases, and electronic files are managed in accordance with office policies.
- Manage office’s workload/work project tracker tool and support other administrative management tasks.
- Approximately 8 years of experience with business improvement analysis, performance data analysis, and knowledge management. Prior consulting experience is critical.
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude with ability to establish trust-based relationships.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and comfort working in a face-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Outstanding drive and process management, with attention to detail and proactive style.
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities and managing time.
- Demonstrated ability to use multiple analytical approaches to optimize processes and programs.
- Extensive knowledge and experience analyzing data, synthesizing findings, and concisely presenting recommendations to clients that boost an organization’s innovation, strategies, customer service, or other specified conclusions.
- High level proficiency with the full Microsoft Office 365 Suite with the ability to use databases and business analytics software efficiently and effectively.
Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC, SIPOC, Agile, Project Management, and similar Process Improvement Training/Certifications are a major plus.
Work Hours and Location
- Core work hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Work performed shall not exceed 40 hours per week.
- The office complies with the Department’s current flexible hybrid work environment with 3 days working in the Headquarters office with the option to telework on Mondays and Fridays. Additional situational telework may be approved on an infrequent basis.
Department of Commerce Headquarters located downtown Washington, DC which has an onsite food court, gym, bank, and relaxation courtyard.
What we offer
At Ardent Eagle Solutions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off