December 4, 2023
About Our Company
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP®) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral offers three key products in its portfolio including RingCentral MVP™, a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform including team messaging, video meetings, and cloud phone system; RingCentral Video®, the company’s video meetings solution with team messaging that enables Smart Video Meetings™; and RingCentral cloud Contact Center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading third-party business applications and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are currently looking for: a Senior Business Analyst to support RingCentral’s hyper-growth and market-leading technology position. This person will play a key role as he/she will directly support systems and processes to drive innovation and scalable solutions to support our Partner organization.
The Senior Business Analyst, Partner Operations position is key in helping drive the growth and productivity of the Global Partner Sales Team. You should have a proven ability to support sales teams strategically and tactically and also be able to work successfully in ambiguous situations.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive toward measurable goals. Through superior communication skills, he/she will communicate and assist partners in implementing and understanding RingCentral process, policy, and approved operational and programmatic components. This person will also possess a solid understanding of utilizing systems and tools to create strong operational processes and efficiency for RingCentral’s partners. Project management, system enhancements and automating manual processes are at the core of this role.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- Provide day-to-day support for partner teams to help them sell, implement and support RingCentral’s services in collaboration with RingCentral’s internal support teams.
- Drive innovation on systems, processes, and tools to increase efficiency, simplification, and scalability of partner support.
- Drive project management by identifying requirements, networking with operational teams, and managing to project milestones through implementation.
- Collaborate with the Partner team to deliver unique ad-hoc and recurring reporting that drives visibility into sales performance and lead generation activity.
- Create and drive operational plans with new and existing partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Develop best practices and train Partner Managers on sales process and escalation requests.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Understand the partner program structure and deliver insights through data on where RingCentral services can enhance their value proposition.
- Provide recommendations on enablement activities to align with company strategy and KPI objectives.
- Recommend collateral and process enhancements needed to enhance partner experience based on conversations with partner stakeholders.
- Hold a regular cadence of conversations with partner stakeholders to assess partner concerns and areas of opportunities.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- 1-5 years working in sales operation or supporting strategic IT partners.
- Experienced in developing and speaking to analytics and KPI reporting.
- Proficient in using Salesforce and BI tools including Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Successful track record supporting sales and operational initiatives.
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence internal and external executive level decision makers.
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations.
- Must be able to articulate cross-functional sales process at an executive level.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- BA / BS or equivalent education or equivalent military and/or work experience
- Strong organizational skills
What we offer
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program