December 4, 2023
About Our Company
EquiLend is a global financial technology, data and analytics firm offering Trading, Post-Trade, Data & Analytics, RegTech and Platform Solutions for the securities finance industry. EquiLend has offices in New York, New Jersey, Boston, Toronto, London, Dublin, India, Hong Kong and Tokyo and is regulated in jurisdictions around the globe.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join us in New York. You will work closely with product specialists and software development teams to shape, define and execute product roadmaps for our Post Trade product suite. You’ll be hands on from inception through to release, translating ideas and client feedback into best-in-class technology solutions for the securities finance sector.
You’ll bring a strong background in project management, detailed requirements analysis experience, project implementation and proven experience of agile development methodologies. You’ll be adept at operating between key stakeholders on the road to delivery.
A background in securities finance would be a benefit, but it’s not essential. If you have experience working in the finance industry, we can help bring you up to speed.
Does this Senior Business Analyst role sound like the right next challenge for you? If so, apply now!
- You’ll gather and prioritize business requirements with internal business stakeholders and manage project tasks ensuring on-time, on-budget, and high-quality delivery
- Lead client meetings and influence internal discussions for defining and prioritizing requirements
- Working with internal development teams, translating requirements for technical and non technical audiences
- Analyze client needs, data, and recommend data-driven solutions
- Develop prototypes and user stories for client discussions and usability testing
- Identify system changes and impacts based on client requirements
- Create workflows, flowcharts, and documentation for developers
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Tests with clients
- Create client-facing technical documentation
- Gain deep technical understanding of EquiLend's Post Trade solutions
- 5+ years experience in a similar business analyst role
- Demonstrable experience working with software development teams to shape, define and execute product roadmaps
- Previous experience of project management and related tooling, as well as a user experience mindset
- Proficient in agile methodologies and related artifacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experienced in client and team facilitation
- Knowledge of securities finance or capital markets would be beneficial
- Familiarity with SQL would be a plus
What we offer
Role Location Benefits
- Hybrid working – 100 days per annum to work remotely
- Generous vacation days which increase with your levelling
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Health and dental insurance coverage from day one
- 401(k) employer matching contribution plan available from day one
- Weekly remote yoga sessions and reimbursed access to a mindfulness product of your choice (such as Headspace)
In compliance with New York City's Salary Disclosure Law, the annual base salary range for this position is $115,000 - $160,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. EquiLend considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.