Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Panda currently operates in over 2,000 locations and we continue to grow more than 100 new units annually.
Founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng are deeply committed to being the world leader in people development, providing growth opportunities for associates professionally and personally at every level.
Panda Restaurant Group fosters a genuine family environment with community-building activities including Panda Cares charitable events and athletic pursuits that range from team triathlons to fun runs and Dragon Boat races.
The Sr. Business Analyst position is responsible for constructing and tracking CFT investment portfolio data, including both Real Estate and Alternative portfolios, and assigning value to the portfolios based on analysis and CFT valuation policies. This position supports the Accounting and Finance team through position-level valuation work and by adjusting financial statements of investment vehicles based on the valuation placed on them by CFT. The Sr. Business Analyst supports investment teams to execute against ad hoc investment- and portfolio-related work.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Support investment teams to execute against ad hoc investment- and portfolio-related work.
- Create asset specific financial models to facilitate data-driven solutions at the investment, property, or position level.
- Be responsible for portfolio management, inclusive of identifying areas of value creation within CFT’s investment portfolio, organizing and designing necessary workstreams to extract value, and working with cross-functional teams on execution.
- Support the strategic asset allocation process by building financial models to predict future returns and allocation targets by asset class.
- Assign value to portfolios through analysis and CFT valuation policies.
- Work with CFT leadership on the creation and administration of valuation policies.
- Support the Accounting and Finance team through position-level valuation analysis and by reconciling financial statements of various CFT investment vehicles.
- Construct and track CFT investment portfolios, both Real Estate and Alternative, initially using Windows applications (e.g., Excel, Microsoft BI) and in future using a new software platform (Eton Solutions).
- Create diagrams and process flows to support the analysis and tracking of portfolio data.
- Support the collection of data and efficiently manages and manipulates data across existing finance systems (e.g., Yardi) to consolidate investment data for all asset classes.
- Support the implementation of new investment software (Eton Solutions), participating in QA and user testing, and technical training.
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Minimum five years of strategy and finance experience, preferably in finance, hospitality, or investment fields
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered.