December 3, 2023
About Our Company
Everside Health is one of the largest direct primary care providers in the U.S., operating 385+ health centers in 34 states located at or near the facilities of its employer, union and other benefit sponsor clients, along with virtual services offered in all 50 states.
Everside’s patient-focused, care-obsessed, technology-driven approach – which integrates primary, mental and occupational healthcare into one holistic solution – aligns incentives to benefit the patient, the physician and the benefit provider, all while reducing the total cost of care. Patients receive convenient, low- or no-cost in-person and virtual access to their clinical care team, reducing the need for costly ER visits.
Everside is a two-time Best in KLAS award winner for Employer Sponsored Healthcare Services.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will collaborate with stakeholders, product owners, and engineers to synthesize, articulate, and document business objectives. You will serve as the conduit between the business and engineers to ensure alignment, collaboration, and value delivery in our data processes and products. The role requires the use of Agile methodology best practices to understand and define business requirements, create and groom user stories, and translate requirements into technical design. To be successful in this role, you will need strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills to understand and communicate business needs, assess solutions, and document detailed requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and facilitates efforts in collaborating with stakeholders and users to synthesize, articulate, and document business and system requirements.
- Understands and considers the business and Data Engineering needs to ensure quality products and related operational workflows to meet desired business objectives.
- Provides direction, support, mentorship, and feedback to other Business Analysts on the Data Engineering team.
- Performs scrum master, project manager, program manager, and change management roles (as needed).
- Develops epics and stories with the Data Engineering manager or product owner to support the development and implementation of new systems and the enhancement of existing systems
- Performs QA testing as required to support the agile team.
- Works with Data Engineers, Architects, and IT personnel on the technical design and development process to ensure business requirements are understood and delivered.
- Coordinates and assists in the creation and enhancement of systems design; including data models, data migration rules, business rules, and other deliverables associated with the development life cycle.
- Leads the development and implementation of communication plans for all stakeholder groups and manages customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop training and knowledge-based materials and trains peers, end-users, and other IT team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience working as a Business or Data Analyst
- 4+ years of experience working with healthcare data
- 2+ years of experience leading Agile Scrum ceremonies and activities
- Excellent at writing SQL queries
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience providing business analyst support in a Data Engineering or Analytics environment
- Experience working with healthcare payer data and EMR systems
- Experience with project management tools such as Azure Devops
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Scrum master certification
What we offer
Pay Range: $95,000 - $125,000/yr