December 1, 2023
About Our Company
L3Harris Technologies is a Trusted Disruptor for the global aerospace and defense industry. With customers’ mission-critical needs always in mind, our 46,000 employees deliver end-to-end technology solutions connecting the space, air, land, sea and cyber domains.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Deltek Costpoint IT Business Analyst. Provide financial analysis and system analyst support for Costpoint application. Focus primarily on general accounting, contracts and billing functions.
- Collaborate with customer and development team for system upgrades, integrations, customer requested enhancements, special projects and daily production support.
- Perform requirements definition, system configuration, impact assessment, testing and customer communications.
- Bachelor's with 6 years prior experience in Deltek Costpoint applications including configuration and transaction analysis, Graduate Degree with 4 years prior experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years of prior related Deltek Costpoint IT experience.
- 3+ years of Costpoint experience.
- 1+ years of Costpoint Contracts and Billing experience.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Knowledge of SQL for running queries and creating/updating stored procedures.
- Advance knowledge of Costpoint frontend application & Costpoint database tables.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, including comparison and consolidation of large data sets.
- Participation in the requirements, design, testing, and go live of Costpoint ERP projects.
- Working experience of the Costpoint chart of accounts.
- Ability to create functional specifications for system enhancements or system integrations.
- Ability to support Costpoint applications on call assignment.
- Able to assess and resolve system problems independently and quickly, through troubleshooting and analysis.
- Able to work directly with system users.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must.
- Familiar with software development methodologies and lifecycle including change management.
- Works well in a team environment with other business analysts and technical developers.
- Experience with interfaces and integration with 3rd party vendors and ERP systems, a plus.
What we offer
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for this role is $75,500 - $140,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire, schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.