December 1, 2023
About Our Company
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Sr Business Analyst, Corporate IT, will play a key role in supporting the Enterprise Content Management platform. The Sr Business Analyst is sharply focused on identifying, documenting, and recommending solutions to business requirements of the document repositories from a technology, process, and workflow perspective. The Sr Business Analyst will successfully facilitate with stakeholders from various business units, supporting requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, test scenarios, integrations, planning, coordination, training and deployment of multi-team enhancements or projects. The role is responsible for contributing to the broader IT team to align technology strategy and project execution to deliver quality functionality and process improvement.
- Contribute to the development of a transformational roadmap for the Alfresco Document Management platform.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the complexities of the Alfresco Platform, as well as a passion for contributing to large-scale projects.
- Contribute to the technical analysts to ensure that the delivered system functionality matches the specified requirements; ensure business satisfaction with IT services and products; understand and communicate user expectations.
- Contribute to project execution, including taking a lead role in multi-track project plans, communicating updates to stakeholders, and providing weekly reports.
- Successfully identify opportunities to enhance existing IT processes and collaborate with process owners to introduce efficiencies.
- Successfully identify and articulate options to stakeholders and influence decisions based on facts and analysis.
- Establish and sustain relationships with critical subsidiary execution teams, including senior leaders, track leads, IT support, and other corporate partners, and P&O.
- Solicit, elaborate, and communicate requirements and/or issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Contribute with all internal IT communications and activities with Information Security, P&O, Finance, IT fulfillment teams and IT infrastructure teams.
- Contribute solutions as a subject matter expert by corresponding with regional counterparts and developing a global governance and shared services operating model.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in IT or related technical professions
- 2+ years of experience with document management
- Strong functional specifications and user requirements skills
- Evidence of business acumen to communicate effectively with business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent education required.
- Agile/Kanban/Scrum Experience (if not, training will be provided).
What we offer
The anticipated base salary for this position is $94,500 - $119,500. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.