February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Payoneer is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy.
Since 2005, Payoneer has been imagining and engineering a truly global ecosystem so the entire world can realize its potential. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google, Upwork and Walmart, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We currently have an exciting and highly impactful opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Go to Market organization, owning the data and analytical needs for Payoneer’s global marketplace and payroll business. This role directly reports to the SVP of Global Marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have strong background in analytics, with proven experience in SQL, analyzing data and building dashboard solutions that provide our business leaders with the data and insights they need to help service our customers with excellence.
This role will be based in our New York, NY office on a hybrid reporting basis.
What You’ll Do
- Lead key analyses to support data driven decisions from discovery, gathering the data, conducting the analysis, and presenting the key insights to senior management (ROI, Profitability, Retention, Strategic Partnerships, new products, and capabilities)
- Partner closely with strategic business and data teams to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations
- As the analytical focal point of the region, provide insights, recommendations and actions based on strategic objectives, forecast and performance metrics
- Work with the different business teams to enhance business understanding, key customer drivers, and track business growth
- Analyze different business activities and identify areas for strategic focus and development
- Work with other departments to integrate data from various sources and create analytical models
- Develop tracking tools, dashboards, and methodologies to improve business visibility and identify growth opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Analytics related is preferred
- 3+ years proven business and technical experience in data analysis
- Strong Experience with of SQL
- Strong Experience working with Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Advantage – Knowledge with Power BI platform (or similar analytics tools – Tableau, Qlik or Spotfire)
- Advantage – Experience with Google BigQuery
- Innate ability to design and create data visualizations that are intuitive, informative and deliver insight to the business
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex problems to business users and stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated that can work autonomously
What we offer
What We Offer
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) HSA and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $130,000 - $160,000