Senior Business Analyst
About Our Company
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Business Analyst role is a senior management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other
- Manage business initiatives for Permitted Product List (PPL) and coordinating work effort between business users and technology team
- Document business requirements(BRD) and aligning business requirements with an agreed to technology target state.
- Participates in implementation management for strategic initiatives, technology portfolio budget management in coordination with Global Functions Technology Services (GFT), project support, as well as communications and policy management across Finance and Risk.
- Able to coordinate and participate in User Acceptance Testing along with other stakeholder and ensure timely and quality of deliveries.
- Assists in managing the end-to-end program tracking, reporting and implementation processes, communications and policies, as well as resource Planning and financial oversight (including staff and technology budgets).
- Resolves complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines or processes into technology solutions.
- Manages one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and considered analytical or procedural "expert" representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees.
- Performs Other Duties And Functions As Assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Knowledge of Capital Market products
- Previous experience in Project Management (Agile Methodology)
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as he/she will have to co-ordinate with different teams across different geographical locations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organization skills and ability to breakdown tasks and prepare detailed project plans.
- Candidate should be a quick learner and good at resolving issues.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
What we offer
$97,470.00 - $146,210.00