September 7, 2023
About Our Company
Longer lifespans are changing the way we exist. Instead of the traditional stages of learn, work, and retire, we now have the potential for a more fulfilling, multi-stage life. With this opportunity comes the need to plan for it. We enable financial professionals, brokers, agents, advisors, and employers to energize clients and employees to seize the possibilities longevity brings. So, no matter where someone is on their journey, we can help them have the freedom to live the life they want. Transamerica. Live your best life.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Serves as a liaison with programming and user departments to coordinate and conduct tests that ensure the reliability, accuracy, and functionality of system changes and/or enhancements. Continues to build understanding of quality assurance testing methods and company products. Maintains documentation for each project and may train users on new or modified software.
- Elicits and documents requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts
- Proposes action steps
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develops requirements specifications using standard templates
- Works with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyzes tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Liaises between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Effectively applies fundamental concepts; works on assignments of moderate scope and complexity, with limited oversight; makes recommendations for changes to procedures, and performs varied work, requiring some originality or ingenuity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Up to 2 years of experience in testing and/or systems background.
- Thorough understanding of operational procedures and systems.
- Programming and/or IT background helpful.
- Strong preference for prior Transamerica experience and/or knowledge of Transamerica Operations
- Your working location designation is Remote. Remote means that you will not be expected to work from a Company office location on a routine basis. When not working in a Company office location, you will be expected to work from your home or other approved workspace in the U.S.
What we offer
The Salary for this position generally ranges between $47,000-$92,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company discretion.
What We Offer
For eligible employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support both the personal and financial well-being of our employees.
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus for Eligible Employees
- Pension Plan
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Training & Development Opportunities
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Time Off starting at 160 hours annually for employees in their first year of service.
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year (typically mirroring the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) holidays).
- Be Well Company holistic wellness program, which includes Wellness Coaching and Reward Dollars
- Parental Leave – fifteen (15) days of paid parental leave per calendar year to eligible employees with at least one year of service at the time of birth, placement of an adopted child, or placement of a foster care child.
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Coach Program
- Back-Up Care Program
- PTO for Volunteer Hours
- Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Inclusion and Diversity Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Peer Recognition Program (BRAVO)