December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Merkle is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 12,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Merkle is a dentsu company.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership on projects from start to finish, partnering with clients and project team members throughout the engagement to deliver commerce solutions to clients;
- Managing the requirements process throughout the development life cycle, eliciting, documenting, analyzing and harmonizing functional and non-functional software requirements;
- Identify insights and articulate client needs and engineering requirements;
- Presenting information to internal and external stakeholders;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Commerce project implementations, consulting with clients and internal project team members on the solution being built;
- Plan and lead requirements elicitation and Discovery meetings with the client to define, analyze, document, and track business and user needs in the form of business, functional, non-functional requirements;
- Perform Gap analysis and deliver results in BRD and/or Gap analysis documentation;
- Track requirement changes and manage the Change Request process with the project manager;
- Work closely with the Architects and project team to refine requirements and break them down into chunks of work that can be handed over for development and testing;
- Conduct and lead training, user research, and data flow analysis to help the customer manage and maintain business in various countries;
- Develop process flows to illustrate end state solution and documents specifications/ or annotated wireframes to illustrate UI interaction as well as creating a visual representation of requirements; Validate and provide sign-off to ensure that software implementation complies with User Experience design (UXD) guidelines and standards for user interface/interaction, and that the designs and associated requirements meet end-user expectations.
In order to complete the above-mentioned tasks, the following experience and skills are required:
- Expertise with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and/or Adobe Magento commerce technologies;
- Experience and working knowledge using Power BI or equivalent;
- Experience using project/requirements management tools such as JIRA/Confluence, including the ability to create requirements list and compare to Statement of Work, independently create requirements and user stories, define sprints and associate with requirements, use story points or equivalent to manage size requirements, schedule and lead grooming sessions, defining springs goal(s) with the team, and manage task, subtask and bug workflow and resolution;
- Experience leading Client Discovery Workshops;
- Experience performing Gap analysis between platform and future site, final scope review, UX workflow review and validations, and impact analysis on API flows;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Experience with Business systems/functional design;
- Experience translating visual designs and marketing designs into functional specifications;
- Experience with XML and Web services calls and integration methods;
- Experience with Web development projects; Experience with MS Office suite, wikis and data modeling tools;
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience;
- Understanding of architectural systems context diagrams;
- Ability to translate visual design concepts into functional specifications required for development and quality assurance testing to be accomplished;
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall methodology; and
- Experience and working knowledge of Marketplace technologies.
- Requires a Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field and at least one year of experience in a Business Analyst position. Alternatively, the company will accept a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field and at least three years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or related role.
- Requires certification in a marketplace technology.
Itinerant Employment - Employee may be required to work at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Option to work from home is available.
What we offer
The anticipated salary range for this position is $94,000-$120,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com