December 1, 2023
About Our Company
lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) is a healthy lifestyle inspired athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training, and most other sweaty pursuits, creating transformational products and experiences which enable people to live a life they love.
Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This is a 12 month contract opportunity.
Today the My Day team is a product team in retail engineering. Our vision is to empower educators with an intentional, flexible, and seamless ecosystem of tools that simplifies their lives, deepen engagement, improve efficiency, and powerfully inspire them to better serve guests and each other.
A day in the life
- Build BA Center of Excellence in an effort to streamline BA activities across teams. Includes best practices, guidelines, process flows, and templates in support of BA operations and responsibilities based on standard Agile practices
- Align with BAs, Project, Product, Program and Technology Managers on team standards and cross-functional accountabilities and collaboration
- Support Program and Portfolio level initiatives by providing BA perspective on core functions such as Intake, Quarterly Planning, Jira & Confluence setup
- Identify and gather feedback on current BA activities, gaps, and challenges through regular check-ins with BA team
- Support in onboarding new BA hires and enrolment into standard BA processes
- Develop full understanding and alignment with Product Manager on business use cases, scope, priorities, and product roadmap
- Run discovery and documentation of functional and non-functional business requirements in alignment with Product Manager, business stakeholders, and UX designers
- Support product decisions by bridging the gap between business expectations and technical capabilities
- Own, build and update Jira backlog by translating business requirements into Jira tickets (user stories and acceptance criteria) to be implemented by development and QA teams
- Support Product and Project Manager through product pre- and post-launch activities such as training documentation, UAT, analyzing performance/reporting and troubleshooting issues raised by end-users
Nice to haves
- 3+ years of experience as a lead business analyst position or similar
- Advanced Confluence and Jira
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proven lead experience
- Clear communication both written and verbally
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty, kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Immigration support is potentially available for this role.
What we offer
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.