Jazz Solutions offer consulting services to companies of all sizes and across all lines of industry. Jazz Solutions draws on an extensive network of qualified IT professionals.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing high quality IT & Engineering solutions and Services.
JAZZ Solutions believes in timely delivery of solutions while adhering to the principles and values. We assure the customers high levels of integrity, ability to lead the change, achieve excellence in our approach & applications and show strong commitment towards the customer interests.
Jazz Solutions, Inc. (JSL), seeks a Lead Business Analyst to join our Team. This position is fully remote within the United States.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead requirement refinement discussions with stakeholders, analyze and write user stories in Jira using Given-When-Then pattern
- Lead the sprint planning session to discuss requirements with developers, stakeholders, and other program members.
- Analyze and document detailed business process flows, E.g., creating and maintaining process flow diagrams, etc.
- Document user’s guides, Business/system requirements and other program related documentation as needed.
- Plan and coordinate end user training, conduct end user training if requested by end users.
- Collaborate with team members like project manager, users, developers, and QA personnel to achieve project objectives and document the required information.
- Lead, Perform and execute team meetings, systems demos, and business user reviews.
What you must have:
- Bachelors or related experience in IT
- Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 6 plus years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience working in and delivering work in JIRA.
- Experience working in Agile and Hybrid methodologies.
- Experience working in Client Vendor model
- Knowledge of JIRA, Agile concepts, Project Life Cycle Knowledge and experience
- Ability to produce BA Artifacts like BRD, SRD, User Guides, Microsoft Tools – Word, Excel, PDF, Process flow chart development
What we would like you to have:
- Certifications such as CBAP or AGILE
- Experience working in Outsystems, or low code platforms like Appain, Pega etc.