August 31, 2023
About Our Company
Longer lifespans are changing the way we exist. Instead of the traditional stages of learn, work, and retire, we now have the potential for a more fulfilling, multi-stage life. With this opportunity comes the need to plan for it. We enable financial professionals, brokers, agents, advisors, and employers to energize clients and employees to seize the possibilities longevity brings. So, no matter where someone is on their journey, we can help them have the freedom to live the life they want. Transamerica. Live your best life.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the successful ongoing production support/maintenance of the Workday solution globally for one or more HR Domains / Workday modules. The position will work with global customers and respond to incidents and service requests while maintaining our service level agreements, as well as to implement additions / or changes in the Workday application as requested by the Global HR Operations community. This position is also required to assist the Solutions Partner when needed to support extension/optimization of the system, and global implementation activities
What You Will Do:
- Serve as Workday subject matter expert in Workday modules, collaborating with internal resource’s to establish and implement best practices.
- Through our ticketing system respond to global incoming incidents/questions/requests related to HR platform Workday, while continually prioritizing by judging which tickets are the most important needing immediate attention, while adhering to service level agreements.
- Gathers and documents business requirements by working closely with the global human resource partners.
- Understands business requirements and interprets into system solutions ensuring that all possible scenarios have been covered.
- Work with global client stakeholders and the Workday vendor to design / configure and test new Workday enhancements as they are made available with each new release.
- Ability to Develop/coordinate/deliver prototypes and demonstrations
- 3 years or more years’ experience working with Workday or a similar HRIS system: PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and/or Workday preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in business systems analysis.
- Desired experience managing large projects in a complex environment (global project experience preferred).
- Workday experience preferred.
- Workday related certifications a plus.
- Global project management skills
- Remote position
- Some travel may be required.
- Work with global customer base.
What we offer
The US salary for this position generally ranges between $81,600 - $100,000 annually. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications and operational needs. Salary may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by applicable law.
Additionally in the US, this position is typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at the Company’s discretion.
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of persons and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
What We Offer
For eligible employees, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support both the personal and financial well-being of our employees.
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus for Eligible Employees
- Pension Plan
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Training & Development Opportunities
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Time Off starting at 160 hours annually for employees in their first year of service.
- Ten (10) paid holidays per year (typically mirroring the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) holidays).
- Be Well Company holistic wellness program, which includes Wellness Coaching and Reward Dollars
- Parental Leave – fifteen (15) days of paid parental leave per calendar year to eligible employees with at least one year of service at the time of birth, placement of an adopted child, or placement of a foster care child.
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Coach Program
- Back-Up Care Program
- PTO for Volunteer Hours
- Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Inclusion and Diversity Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Peer Recognition Program (BRAVO)