December 1, 2023
About Our Company
Founded in 1944, Franklin Electric has grown from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of complete water systems and fueling systems. Franklin Electric's principal markets include clean water systems, water transfer and grey water systems, and fueling systems. Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Franklin serves all corners of the world with facilities spanning the globe.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Strategy & Growth Business Analyst will support Trilon's growth by conducting research and analysis that drives business insights and strategic decision-making. This position will go deep into data analytics, pull together the story to tell, and communicate/facilitate information.
- Conduct data analysis and visualization to drive organizational intelligence and decision-making.
- Conduct research on markets, geographies, services, and competitors to drive organizational intelligence and decision-making.
- Create presentations for executive team meetings and workshops.
- Facilitate executive team meetings and workshops.
- Build relationships across the organization to improve how we develop and implement strategic initiatives.
- Create content for internal and external communications in support of strategic campaigns.
Skills, Knowledge And Expertise
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively translate data into a story that resonates with the target audience
- Self-starter who is comfortable with the shifting of priorities and can manage through ambiguity
- Passionate about research and data analytics and can connect well with others
- Recent Graduate-3 years of work experience in Consulting, Finance, or Marketing with Fortune 500 company (preferred)
- Experience or interest in data visualization applications (preferred)
What we offer
Compensation: $80,000 - $120,000 / year