December 4, 2023
About Our Company
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 37 million people worldwide.
Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib.
AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide.
AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients.
AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Staff PLM Business Analyst (BA) will assist the PLM Business Solution Architect to consult and collaborate with business teams to capture and analyze current PLM business practices and systems, assist in architecting future state PLM solutions based on industry best practices enabled by computer-aided design (CAD), PLM and related technologies, and ensure technical alignment with AtriCure’s 3DExperience PLM platform. This role will partner with business stakeholders, Product Owners, SME’s, solution architects, data analysts, solution providers, and support personnel following the Agile framework and delivery. The PLM BA plays a critical role in capturing business, functional, system level requirements and serves as the liaison between the business and the IT development team to ensure the end solution adequately meets all requirements.
Essential Functions Of The Position
- Assist the team in the design of future state PLM solutions (process models enabled by CAD, PLM and related technologies) based on industry best practices and aligned with Dassault ENOVIA 3DExperience PLM platform for the following areas: document management, quality management, advanced product configuration management, change control, managed CAD in PLM, systems engineering and requirements management, risk management (FMEAs), materials management and compliance, and integrations with CRM, ERP, MES, Reporting & Analytics platforms
- Collaborate with business’ legacy system owners and IT to define the scope and requirements for migrating legacy PLM and CAD data to the configured 3DExperience application
- Assist the team in archiving and retiring legacy systems and associated data
- Perform basic mockups, configurations on the Dassault ENOVIA 3DExperience PLM platform to facilitate future state solutioning workshops and align with out-of-the-box capabilities to minimize configuration and customization effort
- Work closely with the business Product Owner and PLM Solution Architect to author and refine Agile features and associated user stories with clear and accurate acceptance criteria definition.
- Quality Assurance and Incident Resolution: Assist the team through authoring and executing test scripts for verification, validation and capture results. Communicate and help rectify gaps, bugs, missed requirements for the developed solution that are exposed during testing to ensure delivered solution meets all requirements
- Assist Project Lead / Scrum Master to keep projects on schedule and hold team accountable to the AtriCure delivery process
- Assist with the development of training materials, socializing, and training business users on the future state PLM solution and mitigating solution gaps
- Assist in the continuous improvement of AtriCure’s project delivery methodology including implementing improved revision and change control practices for living artifacts (e.g., requirements, source code, technical specifications, test plans & scripts, release packages, etc.)
Additional Essential Functions Of The Position
- Experience with Continuous Delivery frameworks, Microsoft Azure and DevOps specifically
- Familiarity with cloud-based Enterprise Application platforms used to support cross-functional business areas
- Proven experience in conducting current state analysis and modeling future state solutions and related tools
- Thorough understanding and proven experience with core, out-of-the-box 3DExperience functionality for change control, document management, product configuration management, and managed CAD.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in science, computing technology, or engineering discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience working as a BA or comparable role with ENOVIA 3DExperience PLM platform (preferably 2021x or higher) with proven ability to demonstrate 3DExperience capabilities and facilitate requirements gathering workshops
- 8+ years of experience working with project teams to successfully implement ENOVIA 3DExperience solutions (preferrable) and/or other enterprise PLM package solutions for discrete manufacturers
- Ability to interpret, understand and analyze complex legacy business processes, systems, and associated data, model and map to the future state solution
- Proven experience in authoring requirements specifications for PLM solutions (features & user stories)
- Working experience in an onsite-offshore model and collaborating with developers to meet the project schedule
- Proven experience in providing input to quality assurance strategies, authoring, and executing test scripts and playing a significant role in the incident resolution process
- Ability to partner across all levels in the organization to initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Understanding of the various application development lifecycles (e.g., Agile, RUP, and Waterfall)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel 10%
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Minimum of two years experience working in the medical devices or health sciences industry supporting and/or providing business-process-enabling technologies
- Two years experience using or supporting CAD data management systems – preferably Solidworks
- 3 years of combined experience working in Agile environment with multiple teams and dependencies in an enterprise organization
- Trained or certified Agile Product Owner
- Experience w/ using automated testing tools is desirable
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
What we offer
Salary range of $105,500 to $136,500. The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience). You may also be entitled to receive bonus, benefits, and more.
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 20 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits