September 13, 2023
About Our Company
A Sea Change In The Fishing Industry
Here at Trident, catching fish isn't just our business. It's our livelihood. It's our calling. We are all fishermen here, and catching the purest and healthiest seafood is what we do — it's what we've done for more than 40 years. And if we stay true to our beliefs in protecting the oceans where we fish, it's what we'll be doing 40 years from now, too.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Trident is seeking an SAP Warehouse Management Business Analyst to join the Trident team to work on an exciting transformation initiative. This critical global transformation works to improve supply chain efficiency, deliver world-class sales performance, and provide the fuel to rebuild its infrastructure, including its vessels and Alaska factories. The company has selected SAP S/4 HANA as its future ERP system, transitioning from a legacy JD Edwards platform in the US and Japan, and an older SAP instance in Europe.
This will be an onsite business-facing role supporting the successful delivery and support of SAP initiatives which fall under the Supply Chain Logistics workstream. This individual will actively manage project work/new initiatives and support Trident Plants and other SCM business leads of all relevant processes in this process area.
This position will be a combination of remote and onsite at the Trident Support Center office in Seattle, WA. Our hybrid work environment includes remote on Monday and Friday and onsite in the Support Center on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Strong business analysis and project management skills
- Ability to understand a problem and provide solutions
- Ability to coordinate well with business and resources from system integrators
- Acts as the overall Subject Matter Expert and Change Agent of the Warehouse Management (WM/EWM) supply chain logistics of the SAP workstream
- Works with stakeholders throughout Trident and third parties to understand the needs and ensures the overall Supply Chain Logistics workstream is implemented successfully
- Leverages functional and technical skills to define current and future state processes, conducts business process mapping, and requirement gathering sessions
- Designs and optimizes end-to-end WM/EWM processes in the SAP S/4 HANA system
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP WM/EWM system module deliverables on SAP S/4 HANA engagements, including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications
- Leads relevant workshops to map business process requirements for system functionality, determine gaps, and recommend solutions for identified gaps
- Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software configuration with respect to Supply Chain Logistics workstream
- Works with business owners and leadership to develop new “To-Be” business processes
- Manages expectations and performance among Core team to deliver objectives
- Acts in an advisory role to business for Supply Chain Logistics workstream
- Communicates activities that highlight and publicizes plans, goals, and results of the Supply Chain Logistics workstream
- Ensures knowledge transfer to business owners
- Leads and identifies continuous improvement projects identified within own workstream or across other workstreams
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP WM/EWM configuration.
- 1-2 years of working in a S/4 HANA environment
- Two full life cycle implementations of Warehouse Management including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Experience in WM and handling Unit Management, Storage Unit Management, Cross Docking, Put Away / Picking Search strategies, Inbound and Outbound process and procedures
- Knowledge in integration points of Logistics Execution in WM (or EWM), Stock Replenishment process, and Stock Management process. Experience in SAP MM_IM (Inventory Management) a plus
- Demonstrated experience with best practices and implementing SAP business processes
- Success at implementing large-scale, complex projects
- Proven track record of strong people and program management
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge and experience preferred
- Seafood industry experience preferred
What we offer
This is a Salaried Exempt position with an annualized salary range of: $125,000 - $145,000.
Employees (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance, HRA/HSA with employer contribution, EAP, wellness programs, and annual discretionary/performance bonuses. Employees may enroll in Trident’s 401(k) plan with partial employer match, and deferred compensation plan, and adoption assistance. Group rates for long- and short-term disability, and supplemental life & disability insurance. Employees will also receive 3.08 hours paid vacation and 2.16 hours of paid sick time per two-week pay period and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year, along with paid parental leave.
Additional benefits might include: relocation assistance, hybrid schedule, and signing bonus.