Reliance Matrix delivers employee benefits, absence management and workforce productivity solutions through the financial stability of a top-rated insurance carrier, the agility and innovative spirit of a Third Party Administrator (TPA), and the daily commitment of thousands of team members across America. Where larger competitors offer size, we inspire confidence and long term engagement through integration, reliability and dedication to providing customized solutions.
Reliance Matrix innovates and provides technology-driven absence and benefit solutions that enable employees and employers to manage time away from work.
We help employers attract and retain valuable human capital through thoughtful, inclusive benefit programs delivered with care.
We bring top-tier regulatory knowledge and cutting edge technology to help optimize workforce productivity and compliance.
We offer a seamless member experience customized to each individual’s need
We integrate our solutions and expertise with leading HR technologies to ensure accuracy, efficiency and a superior customer experience.
We are a proud member of the global Tokio Marine Group, one of the oldest, largest and most respected insurance organizations in the world.
In the business hierarchy, human capital is the most precious of assets. Reliance Matrix delivers comprehensive, integrated solutions and services to attract, protect and help optimize an employer’s work force in a changing, challenging world.
Focus on the overall strategy and growth within Standard Security/Reliance Matrix. Responsible for driving sales growth within the Standard Security block of business and improve both the broker and customer experience with Standard Security & Reliance Matrix. Primary Focus on small group market feedback & focus on product development for Standard Security Life. Duties to include but not limited to the following:
- Support of Product Development Work for the organization for new or enhancements to existing products such as Statutory, Paid Family Leave, Life Insurance Product, Dental and Long Term Care Product/Rider.
- Collaborates and establish relationships with SSL agents and brokers
- Additional point of contact & point of escalation for General Agents within the Standard Security block of business. Focus on facilitating ongoing conversation, education and awareness of the Reliance Matrix Brand & overall offering to the marketplace
- Collaborating with Local Sales Team across the country to introduce Reliance Matrix value proposition where applicable to SSL General Agents and brokers.
- Statutory Disability Subject Matter Expert for NY DBL/PFL and will partner with assigned sales reps across Reliance Matrix for NY DBL/PFL. With the opportunity for growth in being the Subject Matter Expert for additional statutory states.
- Identify market, product & service strengths and weaknesses.
- Delivery monthly management reporting to senior leadership.
- Supporting Reliance Matrix national sales force in driving/identifying under 50 DBL/PFL business for new and existing Reliance Matrix clients.
- Support sales management with project work – Standard Security VP of Underwriting & Reliance Matrix NY Director of Sales.
- Utilize Reliance Matrix tools and resources to understand data to help identify under producing general agents, brokers, cross sale opportunities. Identify clients with other existing Tokio Marine relationships
- Any other duties assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And/or Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or other relevant three (3) years’ work experience is required
- Prior experience working with clients, producers, and/or TPA's preferred; insurance product knowledge is preferred along with proven ability to demonstrate planning and project management skills.
- Proven experience with data analytics and aggregation of data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent written, and verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Have the ability to work independently and collaborate with internal business partners.
- Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
- Statutory Benefits experience is a plus
- Strong excels skills regard and knowledge Microsoft products
Ability to Travel: Up to 10%
Work location may be flexible if approved by the Company.
What We Offer
At Reliance Matrix, we believe that creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive culture allows us to realize more of our potential. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you.
That is why we offer a competitive pay package and a range of benefits to help team members thrive in their financial, physical, and mental wellbeing.
- An annual performance bonus for all team members
- Generous 401(k) company match that is immediately vested
- A choice of three medical plans (that include prescription drug coverage) to suit your unique needs. For High Deductible Health Plan enrollees, a company contribution to your Health Savings Account
- Multiple options for dental and vision coverage
- Company provided Life & Disability Insurance to ensure financial protection when you need it most
- Family friendly benefits including Paid Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Hybrid work arrangements for eligible roles
- Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Professional Education
- Paid Time Off, volunteer days, community partnerships, and Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to connect with colleagues around the country through our Employee Resource Group program and our Diversity Equity & Inclusion Council