December 3, 2023
About Our Company
VNS Health is one of the nation’s largest nonprofit home and community-based health care organizations. Innovating in health care for more than 125 years, our commitment to health and well-being is what drives us—we help people live, age and heal where they feel most comfortable, in their own homes, connected to their family and community. On any given day, more than 10,000 VNS Health team members deliver compassionate care, unparalleled expertise and 24/7 solutions and resources to the more than 43,000 “neighbors” who look to us for care. Powered and informed by data analytics that are unmatched in the home and community-health industry, VNS Health offers a full range of health care services, solutions and health plans designed to simplify the health care experience and meet the diverse and complex needs of those we serve in New York and beyond.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Supports analytical reporting, dashboard creation and automation of processes for the Member Retention department. Assists department management with data collection and analysis, report writing, tracking project tasks, and helping to ensure the overall success of the department. Works under direct supervision.
- Develops and distributes regular management reports related to enrollment and disenrollment activities, as well as dissatisfiers/trends that could lead to member disenrollment.
- Develops an understanding of VNS Health Plans strategic business objectives and business unit operations, along a particular health plan value stream.
- Develops positive working relationships with VNS Health Plans’ leadership.
- Articulates business issues and designs data collection methodologies.
- Provides data collection and analytical support to team and monitors projects led by the Member Retention team. Summarizes, creates, and distributes reports as needed.
- Visualizes data in creative ways to enhance understanding and accelerate decision making.
- Assists in writing reports, memos and other communications as needed. Coordinates report production as needed. Creates and implements dashboards with key performance indicators and forecasting models.
- Participates in interdepartmental work groups in support of process improvement projects, as needed.
- Assists in the design and delivery of presentations on project status and outcomes to management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline or the equivalent work experience required
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Health Care industry; experience in data analytic required
- Proficient with personal computers, including Microsoft Windows Excel, Word, Access, Power Point required
- Demonstrated understanding of NYS, CMS and Medicaid guidelines required
- Effective oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytic skills required
What we offer
$60,200.00 - $72,000.00 Annual