September 19, 2023
About Our Company
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
We're the leading operator on the Norwegian continental shelf and have substantial international activities. We are engaged in exploration, development and production of oil and gas, as well as wind and solar power. We sell crude oil and are a major supplier of natural gas, with activities in processing, refining, and trading. Our activities are managed through eight business areas, staffs and support divisions, and we have operations in North and South America, Africa, Asia, Europe and Oceania, and Norway.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to-
- Perform market analysis and business case analysi s for Equinor Renewables US East Coast portfolio, supporting flagship offshore wind projects and investments.
- Support risk management for the Commercial team.
- Evaluate grant opportunities to maximize project values.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and presentation development.
- Carry out detailed budget development.
- Perform bid support to secure offtake for offshore wind projects
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
- Up to 3 years of relevant working experience, ideally in a business orientated role within industries such as energy, utilities, heavy industry or similar.
- A commercial mindset with strong ability to communicate, collaborate and engage on all levels of the organisation.
- Strong analytical skills and interest.
- Ideally, an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Strong digital skills and experience with Microsoft suite. Experience with Power BI is a plus.
- Demonstrated interest in Renewable Energy.
- A self-starter, driven individual and a team player.
- Flexibility to travel on an ad-hoc basis.
What we offer
Salary range $67,108 to $100,662.00
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.