Groundswell, previously CollabraLink Technologies LLC, is a premier technology integrator resolutely committed to solving the most complex challenges facing federal agencies today. We leverage our wealth of technology, capabilities, and expertise to help the government further its objectives and redefine what citizens can expect from digital government services. Our new name, Groundswell, represents our commitment to be an unstoppable, seismic change in government
Who You’ll Be Collaborating With
Every day, you’ll be teaming up with a diverse, enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary team of creative minds with a smart sense of humor
What You’ll Be Helping Achieve
You will be developing a Resource Management System, which will enable Programs to detail their resource requirements for current and future fiscal years and re-evaluate them based on actual spending, funding decisions, public health impact and strategic priorities. The system will support our customer in adapting to a rapidly changing technological landscape and deliver functionality in an agile process.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Provide detailed, comprehensive, testable and traceable process components in a number of formats including, but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Data Requirements, System Software Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
- Perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes, and perform some quality assurance/user acceptance testing
- Serve as a liaison between product owners, technology teams and support teams to keep all parties informed and engaged in the requirements gathering and analysis process
- Effectively partner with the product owners, technical teams and other relevant stakeholders to help solve problems, especially with requirements conflict or are unclear
- Helps the project manager ensure the product backlog is updated and supports continuous flow
- Elicit requirements based on document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Collaborate with developers, product owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to refine requirements
How You’ll Excel In Your Role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that translate well into requirements baselines that both technical experts and business owners can understand
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships
- Able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to provide detailed, comprehensive, testable and traceable process components in a number of formats including, but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Data Requirements, System Software Specifications, Use Cases, etc.
- Write requirements that both technical experts and business owners can understand
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, writing skills and presentation skills
Why You’ll Never Want to Leave
It is our mission to be the public sector’s leading solutions firm, bringing modern approaches to some of the most complex challenges facing our world. Our foundation is people. We are moving past yesterday’s business culture and execution models, by building a rising team that fosters individual spirit, encourages engagement in our culture, and promotes opportunities to grow and learn at the leading edge of public sector technology.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Matching 401K
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement plans and much more.