February 29, 2024
About Our Company
We strive to transform lives. While the science we advance is constantly evolving, our core purpose is enduring. For more than two centuries, our values have guided us to do what’s right for patients and for society.
We know that changing lives requires us to do things differently. We start by listening to and addressing what really matters to patients, the people who love them, and those in the healthcare system who provide care. And that’s what
inspires us all to be bold, push boundaries and set new standards that open up greater opportunities.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Promotional Review Management (PRM) Senior Analyst, will be responsible for serving as a strategic business partner and liaison across functional stakeholders to efficiently and effectively facilitate the Global Promotional Committee (GRC) review process, serve as a business partner for the US review process, and drive GRC alignment with commercial strategies and priorities.
How You Will Contribute
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient Global Commercial material review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage third-party vendors supporting GRC process and systems.
- Work with Takeda brand teams to understand overarching commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for global commercial material development, review and approval.
- Forecast demand for global material review across the Takeda portfolio.
- Provide expertise/input in electronic review system (Veeva PromoMats) efficiencies.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for global review process improvement.
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, guiding and influencing collaborative activities and mutual decision-making.
- Exhibit strategic thinking, innovation, collaboration, and prioritization.
Project Management – 40%
- Drive prioritization of global materials through GRC based on business priorities, timing, volume, and complexity of content.
- Manage and track high priority items and coordinate with project owners/content creators to ensure items are approved in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient GRC review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet business needs.
- Forecast demand for GRC review and approval of materials.
- Actively investigate/pursue opportunities to participate in tactical brand planning and other marketing meetings to support timing of GRC review, approval and implementation of global materials.
- Anticipate challenges and offer recommendations and solutions to project owners.
- Communicate timely and accurate information regarding project progress across functional teams in order to prioritize and meet timeline and quality standards.
Stakeholder Management – 30%
- Utilize the metrics to drive improvement in quality, volume, cycle time with all stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events, and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Provide active support and drive alignment with cross functional review team –Medical, Legal, and Regulatory – guiding review meeting activities and helping to create solutions to address business needs.
- Strengthen partnerships with franchise brand teams and reviewers through excellent customer service, reinforcing the vision and value of the Marketing Services team. Establish common ground between team members with divergent views and objectives.
- Encourage accountability and responsibility that enables others to act with integrity. Provide training of internal and external stakeholders on GRC process, systems, and expectations.
Process – 20%
- Lead/participate in development, onboarding and training of new hires that are GRC stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the Global Review Committee review and approval process and support applicable Veeva Vault systems (e.g. routing, approval, and implementation of Commercial materials).
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Identify and share best practices and lessons learned to enhance overall functional and business successes.
- Own GRC process metrics and communication with stakeholders including Local Operating Companies (LOCs)
- Continuously identify and recommend process innovations with a focus on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the support across GRC stakeholders (e.g. yield improved customer satisfaction, reduce review cycle time).
Key Skills And Competencies
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills to enable alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrates market-specific knowledge (e.g. Takeda products, competitors, disease state, customer types) and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies within functional area.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to leadership.
- Exhibits a high degree of cross-functional support and relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrates highly results-oriented focus on creating measurable value for brand teams and the patients they support.
COMPLEXITY AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Make complex decisions involving multiple constituencies using fact-based analysis.
- Prioritize based on agreed business needs and related budgets.
- Quickly assess critical situations and identify issue resolution.
- Work toward defining internal processes and guidelines that can be applied across all franchise teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ year of related general business experience or High School Diploma plus 6+ years of related general business experience
- Experience managing or coordinating an advertising and promotional process
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer
What Takeda Can Offer You
- Comprehensive Healthcare Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
Base Salary Range $156,800 to $224,000. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.