February 29, 2024
About Our Company
Pennymac (NMLS #35953) is a top national mortgage lender with over 4 million lifetime customers. Whether you are new to the home loan process or an experienced buyer, Pennymac is dedicated to offering competitive rates and superior service.
Being an online mortgage lender means Pennymac can focus on the needs of its customers rather than maintaining a network of branches and banking products.
Our mission is to build a foundation of homeownership by enabling our customers to achieve and sustain their aspirations of home.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Portfolio Strategy Analyst is responsible for supporting technology, process improvement projects and product management of certain tools and applications that support Portfolio Strategy. As the Business Analyst , your responsibilities will include analyzing business processes, drafting specifications and working with the technology teams and lines of business to ensure our technology tools address business needs.
The Portfolio Strategy Analyst Will
- Organize the development work queue, schedule releases and manage risks associated with projects
- Complete testing for technology changes
- Contribute to planning sessions with management and technical teams to specify project road maps
- Provide reports on projects status and performance to business metrics
- Assist with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from start to finish
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
What You’ll Bring
- 2-3 years analyst experience in financial services and/or technology.
- Experience working in project management tools (Trello, Visio, Google Docs, Jira, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with MS SQL or Snowflake is a plus
- System testing, QC and model validation experience are a plus
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices and software development projects within complex and complex stakeholder landscapes a plus
What we offer
Benefits That Bring It Home: Whether you're looking for flexible benefits for today, setting up short-term goals for tomorrow, or planning for long-term success and retirement, Pennymac's benefits have you covered. Some key benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off Programs including vacation, holidays, illness, and parental leave
- Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition Programs, and onsite gyms and cafe style dining (select locations)
- Retirement benefits, life insurance, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropy Programs including matching gifts, volunteer grants, charitable grants and corporate sponsorships
To learn more about our benefits visit: https://pennymacnews.page.link/benefits
Compensation: Individual salary may vary based on multiple factors including specific role, geographic location / market data, and skills and experience as defined below:
- Lower in range - Building skills and experience in the role
- Mid-range - Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range - Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
Some roles may be eligible for performance-based compensation and/or stock-based incentives awarded to employees based on company and individual performance.
$55,000 - $85,000