September 6, 2023
About Our Company
As a leader in infrastructure construction and maintenance, our goal is to set the pace in our industry and to be a model of excellence by providing safe, innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions for our customers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a JDE Payroll Support and Business Analyst, you’ll be part of a team of diversely skilled individuals who pride themselves in their breadth of knowledge, troubleshooting skills and positive attitudes. You will help to support and enhance JDE HCM/Payroll software solutions that touch every part of the business. You’ll assist customers with incidents, interacting with them directly on a daily basis, as well as working on change requests, development projects and system maintenance.
- Assist our Canadian customers in maximizing their use of our information systems
- Work with your manager and team to enhance existing JDE HCM/Payroll solutions.
- Gather business requirements and translate processes into clear user documentation.
- Work with teams and customers to identify software bugs, research and recommend resolutions.
- Assist with analysis, planning, testing and deployment of software patches and upgrades.
- 5 years JDE Payroll/HCM experience
- Knowledge of and experience with US and Canadian payroll reporting and year end requirements including T4, Releve 1, ROE, W2, ACA, benefit and pension rules
- College degree in accounting, HCM, business or equivalent.
- Empathize and communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Multitask effectively to ensure no customer is forgotten and no project undone
- Analyze trends to improve both the support process and user training
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional Suite and application support.
- Ability to communicate and train business users on software solutions.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability with particular attention to quality, detail, and follow-through.
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work autonomously
Highly Favorable Qualifications
- JDE HCM/Payroll certifications
- PCP (Payroll Compliance Practitioner) or CPM (Certified Payroll Manager)
- The ability to read, write and speak French.
- Ability to travel to US and Canadian locations and participate in JDE implementations – 50% or more during implementations
- Acts responsibly and holds themselves accountable for their performance
- Takes the initiative to fill whatever need they see
- Treats everyone with respect and is a model of integrity
- Is a quick learner and problem solver
What we offer
Salary Range: $134,000 - $140,000. Salary dependent on experience.