December 10, 2023
About Our Company
Verily is an Alphabet company combining a data-driven, people-first approach to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day. We are focused on generating and applying evidence from a wide variety of sources to change the way people manage their health and the way healthcare is delivered - shifting the paradigm from “one size fits all” medicine to one focused on a more comprehensive view of the individual that leads to a more personalized path forward. For more information, please visit verily.com.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst in Operational Excellence, you will leverage Granular's precision risk solution to provide self-funded employers with more predictable benefit plan protection. You are a builder, able to plan strategically for the benefit of the business and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Champion the process for insurance product enhancements, working cross-functionally to identify organizational impacts, and to effectively implement new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices related to stop loss insurance products and product features. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company's insurance products and their operational requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement in product features and operational processes and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and maintain project plans and track progress against key milestones.
- Create and maintain effective process, policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 7+ years of experience in health insurance or stop loss, with specific experience in insurance operations, product implementation or equivalent functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for varying levels of audiences.
- Excellent project management skills, along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members as needed.
- A strong desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, startup environment.
What we offer
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 -120,000 + bonus + benefits.