Business Analyst, Marketing
About Our Company
Huron is a global professional services firm that collaborates with clients to put possible into practice by creating sound strategies, optimizing operations, accelerating digital transformation, and empowering businesses and their people to own their future. By embracing diverse perspectives, encouraging new ideas, and challenging the status quo, we create sustainable results for the organizations we serve.
Job Description & Responsibilities
When you roll up your sleeves and starting thinking about your career in technology consulting, what do you see? At Huron we see a visionary who’s skilled in system design and configuration…in identification of business process modifications…in design document creation. We see someone who can execute on test script identification and end-user training development. We see a road warrior—an energetic optimist who works well with project managers and client team members alike.
But it’s not just the number of skills you perform that matters; it’s also the quality of your communication. Can you prepare and deliver first-rate presentations to clients? Can you write basic reports with minimal supervision? Do your verbal, written, and interpersonal skills reflect the professionalism and authenticity that define Huron?
This isn’t your low-profile tech desk job. Plan on hitting the pavement in multiple territories where you’ll sharpen your talent for prioritizing and multitasking—and for sharing vital analytical skills. You can count on playing a key role in furthering Huron’s reputation as a forward-thinking, tech-driven consulting maverick.
Let’s get to work – together.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Automation or Salesforce.com
- 1-2 years' experience with Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Understandings of the capabilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application.
- Proven experience in designing and building Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions with external platform integrations.
- Marketing Cloud Consultant certification or equivalent related experience
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation process development and project management.
- Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance testing including: functional, integration, system, regression, and data driven testing experience in creating and developing strategic test plans, cases and reports
- General understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Should have working knowledge of Data Migration and Integration strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant
What we offer
The estimated base salary range for this job is $100,000 - $140,000.
The range represents a good faith estimate of the range that Huron reasonably expects to pay for this job at the time of the job posting. The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to specific skills or certifications, years of experience, market changes, and required travel. This job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s annual incentive compensation program, which reflects Huron’s pay for performance philosophy. Inclusive of annual incentive compensation opportunity, the total estimated compensation range for this job is $112,000 - $165,200. The job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s benefit plans which include medical, dental and vision coverage and other wellness programs. The salary range information provided is in accordance with applicable state and local laws regarding salary transparency that are currently in effect and may be implemented in the future.